We are dedicated to better serving the LGBT community and ensuring that we are having conversations within our emerging communities, while growing in a strategic and thoughtful manner.
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) May 15, 2012
As part of its commitment to the LGBT and allied communities and to develop stronger, diverse partnerships, ONE Community is announcing the creation of its Multicultural Business Advisory Board. Board members include local business and nonprofit leaders who will support the organization regarding strategic growth and community involvement to better serve diverse populations.
“We are dedicated to better serving the LGBT community and ensuring that we are having conversations within our emerging communities, while growing in a strategic and thoughtful manner,” said Angela Hughey, President of ONE Community. “The development of this talented advisory board is one more example of the combined strengths business leaders bring to the table when it comes to diversity."
2012 ONE Community Business Advisory Board:
- Amber Cox – COO and President, Phoenix Mercury
- Arjelia “Argie” Gomez – Chief Economic Development Officer, Chicanos Por La Causa
- Brandi Sokolosky – Executive Director, Phoenix Pride
- Chad Sauerbry – President, Open Spark Technology
- Donna McHenry – Crime Prevention Specialist, Maricopa County
- Frank McCune – Executive Director, Valley Leadership
- Frank Salls – Co-founder, HeartHook
- Kerwin Brown – Chair, Greater Phoenix Black Chamber of Commerce, Nationwide Insurance
- Kimber Lanning – Executive Director, Local First Arizona
- Maribel Barrios – Senior Manager Multicultural Community Relations, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Sheila Kloefkorn – President, KEO Marketing
ABOUT ONE COMMUNITY MEDIA, LLC
ONE Community is an interactive web and events community for gay, lesbian, and allied individuals and businesses. Through its online portal and events, ONE Community provides an integrated resource guide that promotes diversity, supports the local community and encourages the economic growth of Arizona’s businesses. For more information visit http://www.ONECommunity.co