Drupal Sites Get Seamless Professional Translation with a New Translation Module by One Hour Translation

Share Article

One Hour Translation releases translation module for Drupal. Drupal is one of the most popular content management systems in the world running more than six million websites. With the One hour Translation module website owners can translate their website to any language with just few clicks.

Professional Translation Services

One Hour Translation

Using our new Drupal plugin, site administrators can easily send pages or segments they select to professional translation

Drupal is one of the most popular content management systems in the world, running more than six million websites all over the internet and growing at a rate of 30% a year. Over 30 million people visit Drupal sites each and every month. Drupal is used for running medium to high traffic websites for many businesses.

Seventy-two percent of the Internet users are not native English speakers. Only 59% of Drupal sites are written in English, the other 41% are written in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, Russian and other languages.

One Hour Translation, the largest professional translation service online, has just released a new translation module for Drupal which integrates seamlessly with the content management system via the commonly used Translation Management Module (TMGMT). The new module for Drupal translation offers a convenient way to professionally translate a Drupal website to any of the 60 languages One Hour Translation supports.

"Using our new Drupal plugin, site administrators can easily send pages or segments they select to professional translation. The translations are inserted automatically to the localized version of the site so the site admin does not have to worry about potential errors in the process," says Oren Yagev, co-founder and VP of R&D at One Hour Translation.

According to industry statistics, e-commerce websites that add local versions of the site increase sales by 15% to 150% a month after the localization project is complete, depending on the type of product and the target markets.

“Localization is one of the most cost-effective ways of increasing revenues and penetrating new markets with relatively little effort and cost” says Ofer Shoshan, CEO of One Hour Tranlation. “Eighty percent of Internet users would rather buy in their native language, thus proper localization leverages the assets the business already has to increase revenues,” concluded Shoshan.

Using the new One Hour Translation Drupal plug-in site owners can get higher quality translation for their entire site or for select parts only. One Hour Translation charges a flat rate per source word for professional translation to any language, which makes return on translation investment very viable for many business websites.

To use the new plug-in free of charge download it from: http://drupal.org/project/tmgmt_oht

About One Hour Translation
One Hour Translation, http://www.OneHourTranslation.com, is the largest professional translation service online, with thousands of business customers and over 15000 translators worldwide. Among our customers are Google, IBM, RedBull, Pfizer, The US Army, Toyota, 3M, Xerox, Avon, Zynga, McCann-Erickson, Linkedin, SAP, Coca-Cola and many others.

We offer 24/7 high-quality, fast and competitively priced professional translation to/from any language. We specialize in localization projects, website translation, technical translation, legal translation, and business/ finance translation.

You are invited to contact us and try our service free of charge, simply email sales (at) onehourtranslation (dot) com

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

David Shaw
Follow us on
Visit website