If you're constantly checking your Facebook profile to change your status updates and see what your friends are up to, then I highly recommend our OneRiot Facebook Toolbar.
Boulder, Colo. and San Francisco, CA (Vocus) March 3, 2009
OneRiot, the social search engine that finds the pulse of the web, today released the OneRiot Facebook Toolbar for both PCs and Macs. The toolbar is compatible with Internet Explorer and Safari 3 and is available for immediate download here: http://live.oneriot.com/awesomefacebooktoolbar.html .
The OneRiot Facebook Toolbar helps online social butterflies stay connected to their friends through automatic notifications of Friend Requests, Messages, Wall Posts and Photos from right within the browser. The toolbar comes loaded with OneRiot social search allowing users to find fresh, relevant search results that are pulsing with the real-time energy of the web. Other reasons to download the toolbar include:
- Manage Facebook messages and wall posts.
- Read what friends are saying in real-time with a Friends' Status Update Feed.
- Update personal status through My Status Update feature.
- Eliminate email notifications from Facebook.
- Stay connected to Facebook.com with persistent login.
- Learn about the newest stuff on the internet with a OneRiot Hot Topics Button.
- Simply navigate to Profile, Home, Friends, Groups and Events pages on Facebook.com with an Easy Links Menu.
- Search for the freshest information with an OneRiot Search Box.
- Save time and increase productivity by checking updates from within the browser, not navigating away from current web pages.
"Facebook and OneRiot are tremendously dynamic websites so it just makes sense to bundle the two into one, easy-to-access toolbar," said Kimbal Musk, CEO at OneRiot. "If you're constantly checking your Facebook profile to change your status updates and see what your friends are up to, then I highly recommend our OneRiot Facebook Toolbar."
In December 2008, OneRiot announced integration with Facebook Connect to allow anyone with a Facebook profile to login and make comments to OneRiot hot topics. The development of a Facebook toolbar, although not affiliated with Facebook Inc., marks the second move the company has taken to closely integrate the two applications and offer a web experience that is extremely social. OneRiot also offers a MySpace Toolbar along with several other handy add-ons that enhance the social web experience: http://www.oneriot.com/product/addons
Launched in November 2008, OneRiot is a social search engine that that finds the pulse of the web. Thanks to the constant help of more than two million users, OneRiot makes it easy for anyone to find the news, videos and products that people are talking about right now. Unlike any other search engine, OneRiot prioritizes the internet's information based on its current popularity with real people, which delivers search results that are fresh, friendly, and pulsing with the real-time energy of the web.
OneRiot is a privately held company headquartered in Boulder, Colo. with offices in San Francisco. To keep up to date on announcements from OneRiot, follow via Twitter at http://twitter.com/oneriot .
Director of PR, OneRiot
cwalsh (at) oneriot (dot) com