hiladelphia, PA (PRWEB) June 11, 2009
Philly Case announces that customers can now purchase shipping cases online on the newly revamped website at http://www.PhillyCase.com.
Philly Case now offers ATA cases, Tradeshow Cases, Poly Cases and many other shipping cases in stock sizes for online buying. Buyers can easily purchase standard-sized shipping cases or use the quote request forms to interact with Philly Case's experienced design team for Custom Shipping Cases.
Vinny Barbati, President of Philly Case Company, states, "The new Philly Case website makes it even easier for customers to buy shipping cases from Philly Case. The online buying system allows customers to browse our entire shipping case product catalog and purchase cases conveniently. And for built-to-order custom shipping cases, the easy to use request quote form guides customers to provide the information needed so that Philly Case can respond quickly. We specialize in customer service and are experts in building tough cases that protect your goods in transit."
Shipping Case Types and Uses
Philly Case offers an extensive range of shipping cases for many uses. With 80 years of experience in the shipping case business, Philly Case can provide expert guidance to customers to select the best case, whether it is a stock case or a built-to-specification case. Philly Case offers the following types of cases in various styles, materials, features and options:
- Wooden ATA Cases - in stock or custom sizes
- Molded ATA Cases- in a variety of stock sizes with various options
- Tradeshow Cases - many types of materials, stock or custom sizes, special applications such as graphics cases, shipping tubs and banner stand cases
- Lightweight Poly (Polyethylene) Cases - in stock or custom sizes
- Roto-Molded Shipping Cases - hard plastic cases in many stock sizes
- Transit Cases - ATA, Lightweight Poly, and Roto-Molded
- Road Cases - ATA cases for musical equipment, sports equipment, etc.
- Flight Cases - for air transport, in stock and custom sizes
- Tool Cases - lightweight molded plastic tool cases and military-ready molded plastic tool cases
- Plasma / LCD Screen Cases - specialty shockmount cases for fragile screens, displays and monitors
- Sports Cases - for a variety of sporting goods and equipment, including golf club travel cases, gun cases, rifle cases, and sports team equipment cases
- Rackmount Shipping Cases - in stock or custom sizes for electronic equipment
About Philly Case
Philly Case is one of the world's leading shipping case manufacturers. For over 80 years, Philly Case has been building tough shipping cases that protect products, goods and equipment during shipping. Philly Case specializes in building ATA cases that are sturdy, reliable, durable and meet or exceed the ATA 300 Category 1 standard. Philly Case also makes and distributes complete shipping case product lines including tradeshow cases, poly cases, rackmount cases, and tool cases.
For complete information on Philly Case's new online product catalog and all shipping case product offerings and capabilities, please visit Philly Case's newly revamped website or contact Vinny Barbati.
# # #