Austin, TX (Vocus) October 15, 2010
ChooseWhat.com’s Online Fax section recently updated 32 Internet fax service reviews with the most current information about service offerings, pricing, features and other fax options.
After re-reviewing 32 online fax providers, the ChooseWhat.com research team has included new pros, cons and conclusions about each service, based on a new rating system. Among the newly reviewed features are the following:
- Number of states in which local fax numbers are available
- Number of documents you can attach to a fax
- Number of recipients you can fax at one time
- Number of email addresses that can send and receive faxes
- Time limit and cost of online fax storage
- Discounts for annual contracts
- Cost of porting an existing number into or out of the service
- Text and image fax quality
ChooseWhat's online fax comparison section makes selecting an online fax provider simple by presenting the pricing and available features of each provider in a simple comparison grid. The site has reviews of over 25 fax brands and provides detailed information about Fax Number Options, Sending and Receiving Faxes, Pricing, and Customer Support. The site reviews top fax brands, such as MyFax, RingCentral, Nextiva Fax, MetroFax, RapidFax and eFax.
# # #