Web access and a browser is all you need to get the hands-on training that will help you save time, increase productivity, reduce errors, and gain a competitive advantage in your field.
Costa Mesa, Calif. (PRWEB) August 13, 2008
U.S. CAD, the Western U.S.'s largest provider of computer-aided design (CAD) services and products, and its largest Autodesk solutions reseller, is now offering interactive online training in the latest Autodesk software solutions to customers across the country and around the world. Taught by an Autodesk Certified Instructor, U.S. CAD's new "LIVE! Online Training" courses offer added value and flexibility to meet the needs of individuals, businesses, government agencies and students. The new online training complements U.S. CAD's award-winning site-based training, education and consulting services.
"Whether you're an individual Autodesk software user, a large architectural or engineering firm, or anywhere in between, 'LIVE! Online Training' provides convenient access to expert training from an Autodesk Certified Instructor in the comfort of your own home or office," said KaDe King, U.S. CAD training manager. "Web access and a browser is all you need to get the hands-on training that will help you save time, increase productivity, reduce errors, and gain a competitive advantage in your field."
All of U.S. CAD's LIVE! Online Training is based on Autodesk recommended courses and utilizes Autodesk Official or Autodesk Approved Training Courseware materials to ensure quality and continuity. U.S. CAD's Autodesk Certified Instructors have many years of classroom and online training experience to ensure a valuable interactive computer-based training experience. The classes are also designed to feel like a classroom environment, complete with time for individual questions and answers.
U.S. CAD LIVE! Online Training course topics currently include:
- AutoCAD® 2009 Update for 2006/2007 Users
- AutoCAD 2009 Update for 2008 Users
- AutoCAD 2009 Fundamentals
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 Essentials
In addition to receiving expert instruction, U.S. CAD LIVE! Online Training participants also benefit from:
- Recorded Modules - Courses are recorded so attendees can watch and review them up to two weeks following the session.
- Step-by-Step Course Book - Each class participant receives a course book that includes detailed, step-by-step instructions that participants can review and retain for future use.
- Follow-up Assessments via Knowledge-Trax™ - Participants are offered online assessments of their knowledge retention after each course session via U.S. CAD's proprietary Knowledge-Trax system.
- Additional Training Support - Participants can speak to one of U.S. CAD's Certified Autodesk Instructors by phone or email from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time to ask questions related to course content.
- Through Sept. 15, 2008, all U.S. CAD LIVE! Online Training courses are 20 percent off the regular price. To take advantage of this money-saving offer, go to http://www.uscad.com/live_online_training.html.
About U.S. CAD:
Based in Costa Mesa, Calif., U.S. CAD, Inc. (formerly L.A. CAD) has grown to be the largest Autodesk reseller in California and the Western U.S., with more than 65 employees supporting customers in the full spectrum of Autodesk technologies. U.S. CAD employs nearly 30 Technical Specialists and adds an additional 25 Autodesk Consultants through its strategic partner K-TEK Solutions, based in Northern California. With this technical bench strength of over 50 individuals, U.S. CAD's expertise is sought after by an impressive array of companies who value U.S. CAD's unique mix of technology implementation, project assessment, process consulting, knowledge assessment, project mentoring, flexible training options, and technical support services. U.S. CAD has grown rapidly due, in part, to its commitment to respecting the needs of its business partners and honestly communicating how complex technologies are successfully implemented, and to delivering solutions with the highest level of integrity.
To find out what makes U.S. CAD unique and all the ways it helps its customers "Achieve More!" go to http://www.uscad.com.
U.S. CAD, L.A. CAD and Knowledge-Trax are trademarks of U.S. CAD, Inc. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, ATC, and Map 3D are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.