Move from traditional paper based exams to computer based exams
(PRWEB) May 31, 2012
EPractize Labs Software have released next generation exam making solution to avoid paper based exams to save trees and it is great news for Universities, Colleges and Government organizations. A little Go Green initiative.
EPractize Labs Software has been providing Skill Development and Skill Evaluation software solutions since 2004. This product is the fruit of its 7 years expertise in the e-education field. Our exam generator application can save time and cost of school/college exams, pre-employment testing, training exams, performance appraisal, employee survey and employee training.
The same company offers Offline Exam Tool, Test Generator Lab for small organizations in affordable cost and Java Certification exam study guides in the form of Training Lab, exam preparation software for individuals and Multinational Corporates. We have been appreciated all over the world. Skill Evaluation Lab is developed with popularly proven Training Lab components, such as Goals tracker and Focus lab for measuring trainee skills.
Watch this video => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36gIVQqucqM
These are some of the salient features:
- Different roles for exam management, report management, print management and exam takers.
- Easily create your own tests with single choice, multiple choice, single text, match the right choice and descriptive questions.
- Create voice questions directly on your desktop head phone. Can be used for conducting online exams for Visually Challenged candidates.
- Examinee can write and draw images for descriptive questions. They can also record their voice answers from web.
- An instant communication - SMS and Email alerts for exam takers and administrators.
- The product can scale up to any number of concurrent users.
- Load questions from XL spreadsheet or from question editor within the product.
- A language-proof package - Create questions in any language with image, videos and flash files.
- An Opportunity for an improvement - Test/topic comparison charts to measure overall weakness areas.
- Performance chart and focus lab for trainee results to track the training progress.
- Ranking chart to select candidates for appreciation or performance appraisal
- Multi-format outputs - Reports can be exported to PDF, RTF, HTML and CSV formats.
Benefits of Skill Evaluation Lab in various domains:
Improves Overall college results by using this powerful Skill Evaluation system. Measure overall weak areas and focus more on training those areas. Cut-down your training cost by Skill Evaluation Lab practice exams. Move from traditional paper based exams to next generation computer based exams. Track candidates/faculties skill level and improve.
Measure and shortlist candidates based on actual skills by Skill Evaluation Lab tests instead of blind-doctored resumes. Match organization requirements in the form of assessments. Reduce recruitment time and cost. Tests once created can be centrally available for web access and HR team can easily shortlist candidates for interview without technical panel intervention. Even the second level web interview exam can also be conducted in product itself without candidate/technical panel travel to specific location. Recruit overseas candidates with confidence, hereby causing considerable monetary savings.
Create practice or quiz exams to improve knowledge in specific skills that are required for your employees. Easy to differentiate employee skill levels for different assignments.
One good advantage of the software is that the product can be hosted online or local system and can be accessed in all leading browsers. No installation or setup required on client machine, only software binary needs to be installed on server. The company also offers windows installer for windows installation and installing on Linux or other OS is just copy and paste.
So if you are looking for Online Exam Solution you need look no further. Visit http://www.epractizelabs.com/online-test/ today.