Quick Tips & Help Guide
Ontario, CA (Vocus) April 24, 2007
Voice of the Inland Empire will be taping live this Sunday, April 29 from 12pm - 2pm at the Inland Empire Auto Show. The Ontario Convention Center is gearing up for a spectacular show this weekend where Southern California auto enthusiasts will be able to see the hottest automotive industry trends in new car models, motorcycles, alternative fuel vehicles, concepts and exotics, extreme motorsports and aftermarket products.
One of Sunday's guests on the show will include Ken Hofmaster, president and CEO of SafeAssured™ ID. The SafeAssured system is the most comprehensive child identification solution available and does not store the child's information in a database. Rather, a personalized mini-CD of the child's information is electronically encrypted and can only be accessed by law enforcement.
The first 50 children in line from 12pm - 5pm on Sunday, April 29 at the SafeAssured Child ID center inside the Inland Empire Auto Show will receive a free SafeAssured ID mini-CD that stores the following information:
- All ten electronically imaged fingerprints
- Digital photograph
- Streaming video showing mannerisms and gait
- Linked audio file providing the child's voice inflection and accent.
- General personal description
- Private information (street address, date of birth, life-threatening medical conditions, identifying scars or marks, and tattoos)
- Family code word is used by the child to either covertly alert law enforcement or be used as a safety word within the family
- Ability to create missing person poster from the mini-CD
Families will receive the following:
- A full-color SafeAssured Identification Card
- A parent's guidebook with prevention tips (Prepared in partnership with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children)
- A "Quick Tips & Help Guide" for instructions on using the mini-CD.
For more information on this week's taping of Voice of the Inland Empire, please visit http://www.voiceoftheinlandempire.com. For more information on the SafeAssured™ Child ID program, visit their Web site at http://www.safeassured-id.com. For Inland Empire Auto Show information, please visit http://www.ieautoshow.com.
About the Ontario Convention Center
The Ontario Convention Center is contemporary in design and equipped with the latest in technology. The Convention Center boasts over 225,000 total square feet of exhibit, meeting and function space. An ideal venue for conventions, tradeshows, exhibits and meetings, the Convention Center provides a full range of technology services, including Wi-Fi, Internet, DS3 and video-conferencing capabilities. For more information about the Ontario Convention Center, go to http://www.ontariocc.com or call 909-937-3000.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, SMG provides facility services to 200 venues in 41 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Canada and Europe, controls over 1.5 million entertainment seats worldwide and manages more than ten million feet of exhibition space.
CONTACT: Theresa Moretti
Phone: (909) 937-3005