We are looking forward to spending time with current customers, creating new relationships, and learning more about how OPENonline can serve the HR community with innovative background screening solutions.
Columbus, OH (PRWEB) June 2, 2010
OPENonline, LLC, a leading provider of background checks and investigative services, will be exhibiting at the Society for Human Resource Management’s (SHRM) 2010 Annual Conference and Exposition, June 27-29, in San Diego.
SHRM is the world’s largest association dedicated to the HR profession. The 2010 Annual SHRM Conference and Exposition provides a unique opportunity for human resource professionals to network with peers and participate in educational sessions to strengthen workplace knowledge and skills.
Highlights of the 2010 Annual SHRM Conference and Exposition include:
- Prominent keynote speakers including Steve Forbes and Al Gore
- Over 180 sessions covering the essentials of successful HR practices to high-level strategic thinking
- Operation: Support Our Troops Program
OPENonline will be at Booth 621, discussing with attendees and human resources professionals the benefits of implementing an effective background screening program as a key part of the hiring process.
In addition to pre-employment background checks, drug and alcohol testing, and investigative services, OPENonline will feature:
- An opportunity for attendees to register to win an Apple iPad®.
- SelectHire®: The one-stop solution for pre-employment screening. Clients design customized pre-employment screening packages by selecting the background checks required, and OPENonline’s experts do the work, saving each client time and money.
- I-9 Manager: The best Form I-9 management for businesses. By integrating with the Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify system, I-9 Manager keeps companies compliant by managing U.S. employment eligibility, while satisfying E-Verify requirements imposed by state and federal governments.
“The SHRM Conference and Exposition is the premier event of the year for our human resource clients – we would not miss it,” said Rich Henderson, President and CEO of OPENonline. “We are looking forward to spending time with current customers, creating new relationships, and learning more about how OPENonline can serve the HR community with innovative background screening solutions.”
For a complete list of 2010 Annual SHRM Conference and Exposition activities, visit http://annual.shrm.org/ .
Those attending the 2010 Annual SHRM Conference and Exposition can contact OPENonline at marketing(at)openonline(dot)com to receive updates and information regarding special promotions offered during the show.
Follow OPENonline on Twitter for the latest industry news and updates from the 2010 Annual SHRM Conference and Exposition: http://www.twitter.com/BackgroundPros
About OPENonline, LLC.
For more than 15 years, OPENonline has helped clients save time and money by providing quality background checks that are accurate and compliant, delivered with exceptional customer service. OPENonline offers an unparalleled suite of services which include background checks, drug screening, investigative services and HR-XML integration. For more information, visit http://www.openonline.com or call 1-800-935-6736. Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BackgroundPros