Austin, TX (PRWEB) March 25, 2013
OpenSymmetry, a global sales performance management (SPM) consulting firm, will host two joint events with partner IBM in Malaysia and Singapore to better serve and educate customers in the APAC region on sales performance management effectiveness. The upcoming interactive breakfast events are designed to help attendees learn how to better leverage incentive compensation management solutions to guide SPM strategies in the most profitable direction.
The two events, hosted by Kevin Gray from IBM Canada and Laura Roach, CMO of OpenSymmetry, will be held on:
- Monday, April 22, 2013 at the¬ Kelantan Room in the Shangri-La Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at the Grand Copthorn Waterfront in Singapore.
Attendees will walk away with an understanding of how to:
- Sharpen management’s visibility of their sales force performance
- Drive sales behavior to align with corporate strategy
- Improve sales productivity by adopting agile territory assignments
- Design and deploy multiple commission plans
- Enhance management effectiveness in complex sales environments
- Resolve and minimize commission disputes
To register or learn more, click here.
OpenSymmetry is a global sales performance management (SPM) consulting firm delivering end-to-end performance management solutions consisting of both strategic and technical services that enable customers to transform their sales performance solutions into actionable results.
Founded in 2004, OpenSymmetry is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in London, Sydney, Johannesburg, Chennai and Kuala Lumpur. Clients range from SMB to Fortune 500 companies in the Communications, Financial, Health/Life Sciences, and IT/Distribution industries. For more information, please visit http://www.opensymmetry.com.