We will give marketers tools, proven in literally millions of experiments, to optimize their marketing initiatives so they know, with scientific precision, that they are achieving the highest possible return on marketing investment.
Jacksonville, Fla. (Vocus/PRWEB) March 22, 2011
MarketingSherpa and MarketingExperiments will join forces to present the first-ever Optimization Summit, June 1-3, in Atlanta. Optimization Summit will cover measurement and analytics, testing and conversion optimization.
MarketingSherpa and MarketingExperiments have made a science of optimization through:
- 20 years of optimization experiments.
- 10,000 landing pages tested and optimized.
- 1,000 marketing case studies.
- $10 million invested in marketing optimization research.
Optimization Summit will teach marketers to:
- Measure what matters using Web analytics to make meaningful decisions.
- Test their mission-critical activities using valid and scientific experiments.
- Optimize their conversion processes by stepping into the mind of the consumer.
Marketers will learn how to:
- Increase conversion on landing pages, email, search and lead generation campaigns.
- Measure ROI of social media efforts
- Design landing pages that hold visitors’ attention
- Develop and clearly express a value proposition
- Determine testing validity and make sure testing yields reliable data
This will be achieved through:
- The premiere presentation of benchmarks and analyses from MarketingSherpa’s first-ever Landing Page Optimization Benchmark Report. This 200-page report will give marketers the comprehensive data and insights needed to compare an organization’s practices and performance.
- Multiple case studies from marketers (not vendors or consultants), with no sales pitches from the podium.
- One-to-one coaching clinics that give marketers an opportunity to review their specific issues regarding landing pages, data, testing platforms, and analytics. These aren’t cleverly disguised sales pitches. They are an opportunity to gain actionable ideas to improve marketing efforts.
- A Pre-Summit Workshop on landing page optimization. Dr. Flint McGlaughlin will teach the meta-theory of landing-page optimization that has proven to work in thousands of experiments and taught to thousands of marketers from companies like Google, Cisco, Oracle, Verizon, Vocus and more. Marketers will learn from real-life examples and step-by-step instruction to gain insight on how they can optimize landing pages for maximum conversion. Dr. McGlaughlin is the Managing Director and CEO of MECLABS, the parent company of MarketingSherpa and MarketingExperiments.
Marketers should attend if their job performance is measured by:
- Specific marketing metrics for email, search, social-marketing, lead-generation or lead-nurturing programs.
- Meeting or exceeding specific sales-revenue budget projections
- Enhancing the customer experience online.
- Implementation of online testing programs.
- Testing and launching new products and services.
- Brand management, including ownership of their company’s Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and how that USP is communicated to prospects and customers.
- Ability to use analytics to help their company make the smartest business decisions.
Through March 31, receive $800 off the Optimization Summit and Pre-Summit Workshop and $700 off the Optimization Summit. The first 25 registrants receive a free Landing Page Optimization Benchmark Report, a $447 value. Go here to register: http://marketingsherpa.com/optimization/
To learn more, go to http://marketingsherpa.com/optimization/
Keynote speakers will be announced in the coming weeks. Applications will be meticulously evaluated to verify that their content is relevant to marketers’ needs, practical to implement and proven in the real-world. Presenters will be "in-the-trenches" marketers presenting real-life case studies. Speakers can submit their application by April 15 to http://OS2011speakers.marketingsherpa.com
Quote Attributable to Dr. Flint McGlaughlin, Managing Director and CEO, MECLABS:
“The days of assumption are over. In today’s business environment, few organizations can afford to believe that their marketing efforts are driving the best results without rigorous, scientific testing. At this conference, we will give marketers the tools they need, tools that have been proven in literally millions of experiments, to optimize their marketing initiatives so they know, with scientific precision, that they are achieving the highest possible return on marketing investment.”
About MECLABS, MarketingSherpa and MarketingExperiments:
A science lab with a consultancy, MECLABS conducts rigorous experiments in the new science of optimization and applies discoveries to help businesses optimize sales and marketing financial performance. More than a decade of work spans 1,300-plus experiments including 1 billion emails and 10,000 landing pages. MECLABS has two primary research groups: MarketingExperiments conducts experiments to optimize the sales and marketing process, and MarketingSherpa conducts and publishes exclusive case studies, surveys, and data analysis which reveal what works in marketing. MECLABS has six applied research groups: Strategy, Leads, Conversion, Agency, Technology and Training. For more information, visit meclabs.com or call 1-800-517-5531.