Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) July 28, 2010
Born To Sell, LLC, the investment software development company, today announced the launch of its new website of covered call investment tools and research information for self-directed investors at http://www.borntosell.com. Born To Sell offers easy-to-use tools to help investors quickly find good investment candidates and manage their portfolio of covered calls after they have made their investments.
Born To Sell’s customizable covered call screener makes it easy to search all 150,000+ available covered calls instantly and display results in a user-friendly format.
The website’s unique search features equip investors to quickly find
- Top 10 – most popular covered calls aggregated across all members
- Max Protection – covered calls with largest downside protection
- Dividend Capture – covered calls with ex-dividend before call expiration
- Earnings Releases – covered calls with an earnings release before expiration
- Income Goal – for fixed-target monthly income seekers
- ETF Search – covered calls on leveraged or unleveraged ETFs
- Watchlist – daily email of covered calls for personal watchlist symbols
Portfolio management features that enable investors to maximize monthly income include
- Cover Me – find the best covered calls for uncovered stock positions
- Roll Me – roll existing option positions to a new strike or expiration
- Diversify Me – help investors stay diversified across industry sectors
- History – group transactions by option cycle or calendar month
- Stock and option price updates during market hours
All of the tools are available as a subscription service and begin with a no-obligation free trial. The Born To Sell website also includes a free covered call tutorial and valuable information to help covered call investors.
About Born To Sell
Established in 2009, Born To Sell is a software development company dedicated to making best-of-breed covered call investment tools for self-directed investors. Headquartered in Santa Clara and privately funded, Born To Sell’s subscription service helps income-oriented investors with trade selection and portfolio management. For more information, please visit http://www.borntosell.com.
# # #