Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) November 18, 2013
Bellucci Premium responds to an article that shares 7 ways to use olive oil in a beauty routine, including using it as a make-up remover.
According to the All Women Stalk article published on November 13th titled “7 Ways to Use Olive Oil fore Beauty Purposes,” olive oil is a versatile product that can be used for much more than just cooking.
The article shares these 7 ways that olive oil can be used in a beauty routine:
- Make-up Remover: Olive oil is gentle and chemical-free, which makes it a great product to remove make-up with. Gently massage a small amount of olive oil on your skin and over your eyes with your fingers or a cotton ball. Remove with a tissue or cloth.
- Mouthwash: Swishing around olive oil can actually promote oral health. Swish two teaspoons around in your mouth for 15-20 seconds. Spit it out and brush your teeth as you normally would.
- Laxative: Olive oil can be used as a laxative. It doesn’t have the side effects of some laxatives, like bad cramps.
- Moisturizer: Olive oil is a great moisturizer, especially for the under-eye area. “It creates a protective barrier that holds moisture in, and all those antioxidants are good for that super-sensitive skin,” says the article.
- Prevent dry scalp: Massage olive oil into your scalp and let it sit for 30 minutes. Not only does olive oil promote healthy and shiny hair, but it also keeps the scalp moisturized. Wash out with shampoo and conditioner to get instant dry scalp relief.
- Treat dry feet: Moisturize your feet by applying olive oil before you go to bed and putting on a sock over it. The sock locks in moisture while the olive oil penetrates your skin.
- Make eyelashes look thicker: Coat lashes with a dot of olive oil to make them appear shinier and thicker. You can also shape your eyebrows by using a small amount to slick them.
Natalie Sexenian, a marketing manager for Bellucci Premium, believes that using a product like olive oil is very beneficial in beauty care regimens. “Olive oil is natural and chemical-free. It also contains vitamin E, which can do wonders for the skin. There are many other beauty uses for olive oil. I strongly suggest looking into using it as a lip balm.”
Bellucci offers three different types of oil, including an organic option, with a mild peppery flavor and fruity undertones that will satisfy any palate. Bellucci Premium Toscano extra virgin olive oil uses olives that are grown on the beautiful landscapes of Tuscany, and maintained by 3rd and 4th generation farmers. The third type of oil Bellucci produces is the finest 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil, grown in many different regions of Italy.