8 Reasons Why Spring Break Travelers Need to Choose an Orlando Hotel
More reasons for you to visit Orlando this spring. Escape now to Orlando Florida
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) March 3, 2011
With springtime fast approaching, reservations at Orlando hotels are in high demand. To help spring break travelers make the most of their Orlando vacation, Orlandoescape.com—the Internet’s #1 Web site for Orlando, Florida—is currently listing some of the best vacation package deals in town.
“Even though springtime is a peak travel season, Orlando hotels are still competing for those tourist dollars” said Sunil Govind, president of Orlandoescape.com. “Orlando vacation packages are just one incentive to get travelers to make a reservation, and the guests get the benefit of lower prices.”
For the months of March and April, here are some of the Orlando hotels that are offering special spring break vacation packages on Orlandoescape.com:
Waldorf Astoria Orlando: Guests receive a complimentary breakfast for two and a $50 resort credit for each night of their stay. Rates are from $319 per night.
- Gaylord Palms Orlando: For a limited time the Gaylord Palms is offering a $100 resort credit for dining, shopping or a spa experience. Rates are from $249 per night; offer valid through April 30, 2011.
- Holiday Inn Maingate East: Two guests can enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast for every morning of their stay.
- Sheraton Safari Resort: 2011 Arnold Palmer® Invitational: This golf invitational package includes rates from $89 per night and two drink coupons upon arrival. Available for stays during March 21 – 27, 2011.
- Orlando Marriott hotels: There are several spring break deals at Orlando Marriott hotels, including a $25 credit at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista and the opportunity to earn a free night at the SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista.
- Seralago Orlando Hotel: Florida residents can enjoy special rates and a complimentary breakfast for two at the Vineyard Café every morning of their stay.
- Quality Inn Spring Break Package: Celebrate Mardi Gras at Universal Studios and stay at the Quality Inn at the special rate of $64.99 plus tax with breakfast for two included.
- Buena Vista Suites: Choose from a variety of four-day vacation packages for Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Busch Gardens Tampa.
“Visitors to Orlando shouldn’t have to pay full price for accommodations, even during peak travel seasons,” said Govind. “By booking one of these special vacation packages at Orlando hotels, travelers can enjoy the best that Orlando has to offer this spring.” For more details about these packages, visit Orlandoescape.com
About Orlandoescape.com: Launched in 2001, Orlandoescape.com is the #1 Internet site for Orlando, Florida, featuring Top 20 Orlando vacation package deals, travel articles, and links to related sites.
# # #