a pristine, über-resort that is the most ambitious luxury resort to come to Orlando … [in] half a dozen years.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) July 6, 2010
No matter what the reason for visiting Orlando this summer, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek has an option for everybody, with standard summer rates starting at $139 per night.
Nestled within a nature preserve and surrounded on three sides by Walt Disney World® resort grounds, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek combines with neighboring Waldorf Astoria Orlando to form Orlando’s newest resort experience. In fact, Fodors.com calls the Disney-area complex “a pristine, über-resort that is the most ambitious luxury resort to come to Orlando … (in) half a dozen years.”
A visit to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek offers a perfect way to enjoy the summer, including its unprecedented Disney-area “insider” location, resort amenities and special seasonal activities, like nightly Dive-In Movies at the pool. To add to the fun, several new Orlando theme park attractions have recently debuted, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter® at Islands of Adventure®, a 20-acre area inspired by J.K. Rowling's compelling stories and characters; Sum of All Thrills at Epcot®, a simulator ride that allows guests to design their own thrill ride; Manta at SeaWorld®, a heads-first, face-down “flying” roller coaster thrill; and Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit at Universal Studios®, a music-enhanced roller coaster experience.
PACKAGES FOR FAMILIES
- Wandering Wizards Package (from $154 per night) – Would-be wizards can enjoy action-packed days of magic and villains, beginning after a complimentary daily breakfast. Children will receive a spell-casting wand upon arrival, and parents will enjoy a 3pm late checkout to ensure enough time to cast all spells. All hotel guests enjoy complimentary direct transportation to Disney parks and the Kids Eat Free breakfast and dinner special at Harvest Bistro. see website for complete details
- Summer Magic Package (from $169 per night) – Visitors can enjoy even more fun in Orlando with a $25 Disney gift card AND a $50 nightly resort credit. The credit can be used for any resort amenity, including 12 restaurants and lounges, championship golf course, and Spa by Guerlain. All hotel guests enjoy complimentary direct transportation to Disney parks and the Kids Eat Free breakfast and dinner special at Harvest Bistro. see website for complete details
- Family Summer Magic Package (from $189 per night) -- Kids eat, play and drink free! A hotel package featuring the resort’s most popular family requests, includes a spacious guest room, complimentary kids’ meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner!) at Harvest Bistro, complimentary kids soft drinks during pool hours; a $10 per child daily arcade credit; and nightly Dive-in Movies at the pool, with free popcorn. What could make it better? How about a $25 Disney gift card (per stay)? All hotel guests enjoy complimentary direct transportation to Disney parks. see website for complete details
PACKAGES FOR GOLFERS
- Summer Golf Bonus (from $139 per night) -- Enjoy a spacious guest room, and two complimentary rounds of golf (playable after noon). All hotel guests enjoy complimentary direct transportation to Disney parks, and the Kids Eat Free breakfast and dinner special at Harvest Bistro. see website for complete details
- Unlimited Golf (from $199 per night) -- For the golfing enthusiast, the Unlimited Golf Package is a terrific opportunity to hone skills over a weekend. Package includes a day’s unlimited play on the resort’s Rees Jones-designed Championship Golf Course (for each night stay) and unlimited use of the practice facilities. Also included is a $20 per person daily resort credit, which can be used for a spa treatment or at any restaurant or lounge. All hotel guests enjoy complimentary direct transportation to Disney parks and the Kids Eat Free breakfast and dinner special at Harvest Bistro. see website for complete details
PACKAGES FOR COUPLES
- Bed and Breakfast Package (from $159 per night) – Relax in a spacious guestroom featuring the signature Hilton Serenity Bed and refresh in the morning with a breakfast buffet for two adults at Harvest Bistro. All hotel guests enjoy complimentary direct transportation to Disney parks and the Kids Eat Free breakfast and dinner special at Harvest Bistro. see website for complete details
- Romance Package (from $189 per night) – Enjoy a spacious guest room featuring the signature Hilton Serenity Bed, sparkling wine or cider upon arrival, and full in-room breakfast for two. All hotel guests enjoy complimentary direct transportation to Disney parks and the Kids Eat Free breakfast and dinner special at Harvest Bistro. see website for complete details
VALUES FOR FLORIDA RESIDENTS
- Florida Resident Value Rate (from $121 per night) – Florida residents can enjoy fun in their own backyard with the resort’s Florida Resident Special. Endless amenities include golf, spa, swimming pool, lazy river pool, and even nightly Dive-In Movies in the summer. All hotel guests also enjoy complimentary direct transportation to Disney parks and the Kids Eat Free breakfast and dinner special at Harvest Bistro.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is comprised of 1,001 elegantly appointed rooms, six restaurants and lounges, a two-acre lagoon-style and zero-entry resort pool, and retail space. Adjacent, the Waldorf Astoria® Orlando transcends the resort experience with exclusive signature dining opportunities available for the first time outside New York City. Resort guests also have access to the Waldorf Astoria Spa by Guerlain® and the 7,108-yard Rees Jones designed 18-hole championship golf course at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is minutes away from most Orlando sites with convenient access to Epcot Drive, Interstate 4 and Osceola Parkway. The property is 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport and five miles from private jet preferred Kissimmee Gateway Airport. Walt Disney World attractions are minutes away, and Orlando attractions like Universal® Studios and SeaWorld® are within 15 minutes of the property.
All 1,000 elegantly appointed rooms and suites feature the signature Hilton Serenity Bed, HD television, wireless Internet service, coffee maker and spacious bathroom with Crabtree & Evelyn La Source® bath amenities.
Resort dining options include: La Luce, featuring signature Chef Donna Scala, this modern Italian country kitchen serves dinner and features thin crust pizzas, family style pastas, Mediterranean-inspired cocktails and a Trattoria-style wine program; Harvest Bistro, a family-friendly, high energy American bistro offering a "Farm to Fork" menu featuring seasonal and local products available for breakfast, lunch and dinner; MUSE, open early morning through late night, serving coffee and fine chocolates as well as pastries, parfaits, paninis and salads; and Beech, a casual poolside eatery open mid-morning through sunset featuring hamburgers, salads and appetizers to share; Sena Bar and Lounge, known as the hotel's "family room," the relaxed and contemporary lobby bar and lounge offers a small plate menu, seasonally inspired cocktails and beer selections; and Zeta™ Bar, a sophisticated lounge features a chic cocktail menu.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek guests also have convenient access to the restaurants of the adjacent Waldorf Astoria Orlando, which bring some of New York's most famed restaurants to Central Florida. They include Peacock Alley, Bull & Bear Prime Steakhouse®, Oscar's® and the legendary Sir Harry's® lounge.
For more information on the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, please call (407)597-3600 or visit HiltonBonnetCreek.com.
About Hilton Hotels
Hilton Hotels is the stylish, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality that welcomes guests in more countries than any other full-service hotel brand. The Hilton brand currently includes more than 530 hotels and resorts in 76 countries, and plans to serve travelers in 80 countries by the end of 2011. By offering innovative products, services and amenities, Hilton enables travelers to be at their best 24/7, whether traveling for business or leisure. Start your journey at http://www.hilton.com.
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 90 years, Hilton Worldwide has been offering business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our brands are comprised of more than 3,300 hotels in 77 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. For more information about the company, please visit http://www.hiltonworldwide.com.