Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 01, 2014
The report “MediPoint: Orthopedic Power Tools – Current and Future Players” identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the Orthopedic Power Tools market. The report provides insight into the competitive Orthopedic Power Tools landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development.
A power tool is a key instrument in the armamentarium of the operating room for many orthopedic surgeries. The adoption rates for orthopedic power tools vary in different regions, mainly due to price sensitivity. Globally, and driven by the orthopedic industry’s continued innovation in cordless battery-powered systems as well as a better understanding of corded systems’ downsides, the usage of pneumatic-powered tools has been declining in the past decade as surgeons adopt premium-priced electric and, more significantly, battery-powered systems. In contrast, in developing countries, electric- and pneumatic-powered tools currently represent highly valued equipment for orthopedic surgeons; moreover, this equipment should continue to remain important, especially in light of the developing countries’ healthcare systems that cannot bear the substantial costs associated with capital equipment upgrades. Yet, a slow shift to battery-powered systems will still occur in these emerging economies, as players introduce the new-generation systems into these countries in the coming years and invest heavily in marketing and promotion.
Order a purchase copy of this report @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=8344.
Current and Future Players in Orthopedic Power Tools Market:
- Brasseler USA (Tava Surgical in Outside US markets)
- ConMed Corporation
- DePuy Synthes
- De Soutter Medical
- Zimmer Holdings
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Orthopedic Power Tools.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors using Orthopedic Power Tools in clinical practice.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Orthopedic Power Tools market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Complete Report Available @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/medipoint-orthopedic-power-tools-current-and-future-players.html.
Table of Contents for This Report
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
3 Competitive Assessment
3.2.2 SWOT Analysis
3.3.2 SWOT Analysis
3.4 Brasseler USA (Tava Surgical in Outside US markets)
3.4.2 SWOT Analysis
3.5 ConMed Linvatec
3.5.2 SWOT Analysis
3.6 DePuy Synthes
3.7 De Soutter Medical
3.7.2 SWOT Analysis
3.8.2 SWOT Analysis
3.9.2 SWOT Analysis
3.10.2 SWOT Analysis
3.11.2 SWOT Analysis
3.12.2 SWOT Analysis
3.13 Zimmer Holdings
3.13.2 SWOT Analysis
4 Current and Future Players
4.1 Trends in Corporate Strategy
4.2 Established Players
4.2.3 Brasseler USA (Tava Surgical in Outside US markets)
4.2.4 ConMed Corporation
4.2.5 DePuy Synthes
4.2.6 De Soutter Medical
4.2.12 Zimmer Holdings
4.3 Emerging Players
5.3 Report Methodology
5.3.3 Secondary Research
5.3.4 Forecasting Methodology
5.3.5 Primary Research – Key Opinion Leader Interviews
5.3.6 Expert Panel Validation
5.4 Physicians and Specialists Included in this Study
5.5 About the Authors
5.5.2 Bonnie Bain, PhD, Global Head of Healthcare
5.6 About MediPoint
5.7 About GlobalData
Explore more reports on Medical Device industry at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/life-sciences/medical-devices.
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.