Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 21, 2008
Wisco, the leading provider of Microsoft Outlook file synchronization tools for small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs), has released version 3.1 of SynchPST Microsoft Outlook synchronization software. The new release is now the most affordable, easy-to-use, fastest and feature-rich MS outlook synchronization tool available on the U.S. market for SMBs - performing file coordination with only one click. In addition to being Vista-compatible, the new SynchPST 3.1 works with Outlook 2000, Outlook 2002, Outlook XP, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 pst files. SynchPST 3.1 is the most advanced solution available for individuals seeking to automatically coordinate Outlook folders between two or more PCs, or between a desktop and laptop.
Version 3.1 of SynchPST includes the following new features:
- Filter Outlook items by category with the Professional Edition.
- No need to restart the local Outlook after a synchronization to unlock the remote pst file.
- If a new sub folder was created since the last synchronization, and the parent folder is checked, then this new sub folder will be automatically synchronized next time.
- A new preview folder displays results of the Outlook synchronization.
- The Professional Edition provides an additional wizard for easier creation of script files.
- Improved display of conflicts in the Professional Edition.
- The tool "RemoteOutlookKiller" is available for download to end an Outlook application on another computer before synchronization begins.
- The root folder of a pst file is supported. In the default root folder the page "Outlook - Today" is displayed. If an additional pst file is added, emails may also be moved to the root folder.
- Allows synchronization of different versions of Outlook on different computers.
- Customized forms are fully supported - and customized fields are easily synchronized.
SynchPST 3.1 is available immediately for purchase - Basic Edition is $39.95 U.S. and Professional Edition is $69.95 U.S. For complete information, or to purchase, visit http://www.synchpst.com/
Founded in 1996, Wisco is based in Wuerzburg, Germany with offices in the U.S. and is the leading global provider of Microsoft Outlook tools for SMBs and Enterprise-level corporations with a client base that includes General Electric, Hewlett-Packard, Citigroup, Microsoft and Google.
Thomas Wetzel, CEO
Telephone: +49 700 - 00094726
e-mail: Wetzel @ wisco.de