Southborough, MA (PRWEB) December 18, 2009
Ian Levine, Founder of Outplacement Tools, today announced the launch of Job Search Radar™, a robust job search lead generation system that delivers job opportunities to an individual’s personal job search dashboard.
Utilized by corporations, Outplacement Tools provides the lowest cost, highly effective outplacement available. By building a new outplacement business model from the ground up, Outplacement Tools has been successful in avoiding the high fixed cost of traditional firms, while solely focusing on the delivery of web 2.0 technology services that get individuals back to work faster.
Job Search Radar™ is a logical expansion of the Outplacement Tools service model. Job Search Radar™ organizes and accelerates targeted job search networking. Through comprehensive web crawls, individuals are delivered business intelligence information & leads on a daily basis.
Job Search Radar™ accesses deep databases of corporate information and then utilizes web spiders and data mining software to uncover hidden job opportunities.
The system’s features include:
- The ability for candidates to target best-fit companies.
- Automatic scanning of millions of database records as well as the Internet.
- Data is pushed to the individual’s job search dashboard.
- Pertinent job listings, news events and managerial contacts are all part of the perpetual data feed.
- Managerial contacts are auto-cross referenced with LinkedIn® and other social networks.
- Candidates can also target best-fit Recruiters based on industry, position and geography.
- Job Search Radar™ helps identify the hidden job market and better aligns job search campaigns with proven best practices, and 2010 corporate recruiting strategies.
On August 20, 2009, the Wall Street Journal published an article and survey data, which stated the average cost of corporate outplacement was $3589/employee. They also stated, some job candidates felt the outplacement services that they were being provided were “truly boilerplate and lacking”.
Outplacement Tools is focused on improving this experience for both the corporations and the employee in transition.
“Companies and job seekers are looking for better solutions and more value than their current provider delivers. Outplacement Tools is the answer.” Levine said. “We have developed a technology driven model that provides access to targeted job leads, a job search dashboard, resume building, optimized personal websites, professional business cards and much more. We are confident; with the launch of Job Search Radar™ we can help candidates find work faster, while saving corporations thousands of dollars.”
For licensing information and rates, contact sales (at) OutplacementTools (dot) com.
Outplacement Tools, a service of G2M4U, LLC, organizes personal branding and networking tools focused on career transition, in an easy to use portal. For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact Duncan Todd at media (at) OutplacementTools (dot) com or call 781-589-3558.