The Five Minute Traffic Trick: Web 2.0, Hubpages & Squidoo Traffic and PR Magic!
Hilliard, Ohio (Vocus) July 9, 2010
A new online support center called eSupport Club has just opened recently to provide entrepreneurs and business of all sizes information and help that they need for their business start up and growth. Located at: eSupport-Club.com the company is also known as Moving Ahead with eSupport Club, affiliated with long time Ohio-based business services providers Moving Ahead Communications and The Ohio Help Group .
The Club features:
1. An interactive Home Based Service Kit – This offers a series of step-by-step instructional tools in Adobe PDF format and Microsoft Office files to help with business planning, start up and growth issues. New bonus tools are added regularly to the Downloads area to help members get and stay up to date.
2. Products and content to learn from and earn from, like private label rights content to use in your own business and projects.
3. Networking and specialty programs, products and service opportunities customized to help job seekers and business people help with their business start up and growth.
A lengthy online testimonial page scrolled over 14-screen lengths presents info from well known clients with businesses and projects of all sizes. And among those who have used eSupport help, many have noted that the info and services have provided them affordable helpful solutions.
"Diana Barnum (president of Moving Ahead Communications ) and her team never cease to amaze me with the quality of work they provide or their attention to detail. We've used Diana's team for both content creation and VA tasks for a while now and will continue to for a long time to come. They are just great!" said Don Schnure, 1AutomationWiz.com, Ecommerce Shopping Cart Software.
$99 Super Saver Menu, Linkvana and Eric Shannon Packages
A couple of popular packages being offered right now for both members and non-members are $99 Super Saver Menu specials, Linkvana Services and Eric Shannon Packages. In a nutshell, they offer the following:
- Single price-point value menu of Virtual Assistant Services featuring dollar-stretcher savings with automation.
- The Linkvana specials offer content creation and one-way anchor text linking service, great for webmasters and others focusing on search engine optimization (SEO).
- The Eric Shannon Package, names after the renowned search engine marketing expert and StomperNet guru, offers ‘Set & Forget Web 2.0 Publishing,’ with a complete bundle of Hubpages and Squidoo lenses that includes assorted services packaged in to maximize the web publishing experience.
Free Stuff for Readers and Website Visitors
Moving Ahead is offering a free report entitled, “The Five Minute Traffic Trick: Web 2.0, Hubpages & Squidoo Traffic and PR Magic!” on using a little known feature of Web 2.0 platforms such as Squidoo lenses and Hub Pages to drive traffic. This feature can be used to dramatically increase traffic to your site or sites and can be implemented in as little as five minutes. Download the report and lots of other freebies at: Free-Stuff-News.com .
For more information about Moving Ahead with eSupport Club, contact the company at 3288 Darby Glen Blvd, Hilliard, Ohio 43026. Call toll-free: (877) 833-0926 or visit them at: eSupport-club.com . Listen to their free podcasts and view helpful videos on their blog at: MovingAheadBlog.com 24/7.