Smaller groups that don’t need or want to book a private session for their party can check their local CCSA-member PYOP studio’s schedule, as there are many fun and interesting workshops and classes offered throughout the summer!
(PRWEB) June 13, 2017
The official arrival of summer on June 21, 2017 also marks the unofficial launch of “party season,” as the social calendar rapidly fills up with birthday parties, graduation celebrations, office parties, baby and bridal showers, church outings, and the list goes on. Rather than heading somewhere ordinary and predictable, the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is encouraging all party planners to make a Paint Your Own Pottery (PYOP) studio their fun, creative and unforgettable party destination this summer.
Located across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world, CCSA-member PYOP studios provide people of all ages with a variety of DIY craft activities, including pottery painting, canvas painting, clay hand building, jewelry making, glass fusing, candle making, board art, mosaic making, and more.
According to the CCSA, the five key reasons why a PYOP studio is the perfect summer party zone include:
1. Booking a PYOP studio for a paint your own party is easy and affordable, and the experience can be customized to fit desired themes, concepts or ideas, such as family day, reunions, teamwork, sports, nature, and even holidays like Christmas in July.
2. All materials are included, such as paints, brushes, and supplies to complete a project. Plus, PYOP studios offer plenty of stamps, stencils, samples and ideas for inspiration to spark imagination, and for guests to get their creative groove on.
3. Each PYOP session is led by an experienced facilitator who, in addition to providing instructions on technique, is available to answer questions, provide encouragement, and ensure that everyone is involved and has a great time. This is a major advantage to party planners who can relax and join the fun with their guests.
4. All guests create a truly one-of-a-kind craft, which will fondly remind them of the party — and the people they shared it with — for years to come. They can also take pictures to share with friends and family, and on social media.
5. PYOP studios are the perfect place to beat the heat and share in an indoor activity that is sure to create wonderful memories. However, planners who want to take the fun outside can simply ask their local studio for advice and support to hold an amazing PYOP party in their home or backyard, at the beach, cottage, park, lake, camping, or anywhere else they wish.
Commented CCSA executive director Dena Pearlman: “Smaller groups that don’t need or want to book a private session for their party can check their local CCSA-member PYOP studio’s schedule, as there are many fun and interesting workshops and classes offered throughout the summer!”
A full list of CCSA-member PYOP studios is available at http://www.paintyourownpottery.com. For all other details, including media inquiries, contact Dena Pearlman at (888) 291-2272 or dena(at)ccsaonline.com.
Facebook users can also follow the CCSA at https://www.facebook.com/ccsapaintyourownpottery, or connect with PYOP fans across the world at https://www.facebook.com/Paint-Your-Own-Pottery-206166622756971/.
About the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association
The Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is a not-for-profit trade association serving the needs of ceramic and paint your own pottery studios and suppliers around the world. The Mission of the CCSA is to promote creativity and excitement about our industry and be a resource for our members. Whether you're a seasoned studio owner or someone who is thinking about opening your own Paint Your Own Pottery studio, this is the place to be. Learn more at http://www.ccsaonline.com.