People who are looking to treat their family and friends with gifts that not only capture their unique personalities, but are also functional and exceptionally made, need look no further than Paperblanks writing books this holiday season.
Vancouver, Canada (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
Just in time for the holiday shopping season, Paperblanks, now celebrating its 20th anniversary as a leading provider of quality writing books worldwide, today announced its top picks of writing journals, address books and 2013 dayplanners for holiday gifts and stocking stuffers. With their beautiful, intricately detailed designs and high-quality workmanship, Paperblanks books are a wonderful, thoughtful gift choice for moms, dads, grandparents, students, friends, co-workers, teachers and others who would enjoy a special place to capture memories, ideas, stories, lists, drawings and notes.
Paperblanks writing books come in more than 300 designs, offering an array of choices and formats, from purse to pocket size, that are both eye-catching and functional for every personality and need. Plus, with prices ranging from $6.95 to $32.95, they’re affordable too. Paperblanks products are sold at more than 2,000 stationery shops, bookstores and museums across North America, giving shoppers plenty of locations to find them in most cities, and are available online at retailers such as http://www.lovenotebooks.com.
Paperblanks offers the perfect writing book for everyone on your list. Top design picks include:
- Modern: Ori and Simply Holographic
- Fashionable Flair: Parisian Mosaic, French Ornate and Brocaded Paper
- Traditional: Old Leather and Safavid Binding Art
- Global Inspiration: Japanese Lacquer Boxes, Gates of Cairo and Ukiyo-e Kimono Patterns
- Artistic: Mucha, Laurel Burch, Nocturnelle and Literary Art Deco
- Floral: Lyon Floral and Rose Garden
- Movie Fans/History Buffs: Embellished Manuscript Lincoln: Fragment of a Speech, which aligns nicely with the November movie release. Other Embellished Manuscripts showcasing reproductions of works by Shakespeare, Van Gogh, Brontë, Mozart and more are also available.
In addition to writing journals, other products include:
- 2013 Dayplanners: Paperblanks’ line of 2013 dayplanners makes keeping track of activities simple and stylish. Dayplanners are offered in most collections and come in a range of formats, including day-at-a-time, week-at-a-time and 18-month, so users can choose what best suits their needs. Suggested retail price ranges from $8.95 to $29.95.
- Address Books: Paperblanks’ address books are offered in a variety of designs and formats – Micro, Mini, Midi, Slim and Ultra. They combine convenience and good looks and feature the company’s most popular cover designs. Suggested retail prices range from $7.95 to $29.95.
Since 1992, Paperblanks has been known for producing exquisitely designed writing books, including journals, dayplanners and address books. The rich designs celebrate centuries of creativity and are inspired by world art and culture. Paperblanks works exclusively with libraries and museums around the world to discover and license unique book bindings, tapestries, art pieces and more, which they then bring to life in new designs each year. To date, Paperblanks has sold more than 27 million books and continues to be a top-selling brand in 50 countries worldwide.
“People who are looking to treat their family and friends with gifts that not only capture their unique personalities, but are also functional and exceptionally made, need look no further than Paperblanks writing books this holiday season,” said Tammy Colburn, US sales and marketing director at Paperblanks. “With hundreds of beautiful and original designs to choose from, Paperblanks’ affordably priced products are a perfect and thoughtful choice.”
Paperblanks, founded in 1992 by Hartley & Marks Group, offers exquisite writing books that provide a unique, personal place for self-expression. Inspired by the works of visionaries, rebels and artists across the ages, each design embodies a true story and is brought to life with old-world craftsmanship and high-quality materials. Most designs take years to develop, and draw a connection to global art and culture that users can see and feel in each and every book.
Paperblanks products are sold worldwide and are available at more than 2,000 stationery shops, bookstores, museums and select online retailers across North America. Locations include the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Getty Museum, the New York Public Library, the Art Institute of Chicago, the Morgan Library, the LA County Museum of Art, and the National Gallery of Art. They are also available online at http://www.lovenotebooks.com.