The parchment look thermal paper we purchase from POS Supply Solutions helps us to maintain our high end image.
Danvers, MA (PRWEB) August 23, 2011
POS Supply Solutions, Inc. (POS Supply) now offers parchment look thermal roll paper as part of their comprehensive line of receipt paper rolls.
A modern manufacturing technique now allows printers to mimic the appearance of ancient historical documents to convey an old-world elegance that adds a rich, distinctive look to receipts. POS Supply’s parchment look thermal roll paper is ideal for jewelers, hotels, spas, casinos or any high end business who wants to add a subtle elegance to their receipt, coupon or tickets. This 3 1/8" wide parchment look thermal paper can be used in many of the most common point of sale printers.
These premium thermal receipt paper rolls offer the following benefits:
- Thickness: This heavyweight thermal receipt paper boasts a substantial feel with a 4.3 mil thickness compared to the standard 2.1 mil.
- Security: The unique appearance of the paper provides an inherent security benefit because of its difficulty to reproduce.
- Archivability: With a 10+ year archivability, this paper boasts better image retention and image stability over the 5-7 year life of standard thermal paper rolls.
- Distinctive Appearance: The luxurious parchment look helps the paper to stand out from traditional white receipt paper rolls.
- Sensitivity: This paper produces rich and dark images due to its high sensitivity.
“The parchment look thermal paper we purchase from POS Supply Solutions helps us to maintain our high end image,” says Miguel Gonzalez of Miami Lakes Jewelers. “This receipt paper not only looks beautiful, it is also well made.”
In addition to their stocked 3 1/8” wide parchment look thermal paper roll, POS Supply can also produce both custom size and custom printed parchment look thermal roll paper. Their small run custom printed paper rolls enable customers to add their logo and website information to reinforce branding and increase product awareness. POS Supply’s access to an unparalleled array of paper grades, converting capabilities, and printing options make them the perfect choice for custom printed paper rolls.
About POS Supply Solutions
POS Supply Solutions provides point of sale and transaction supply solutions, serving a full spectrum of hospitality, retail, financial, gas station, medical, wireless and business transaction applications. Established in 1999, POS Supply Solutions’ corporate facility is located in Danvers, MA with distribution warehouses strategically located across the United States. Over the past 12 years, POS Supply Solutions has worked with thousands of individuals and companies to ensure they receive the point of sale supplies needed for successful and efficient business operations.
Product Marketing Specialist
POS Supply Solutions
# # #