Park Ride Fly USA has become the fastest growing seller of cheap airport parking because of our commitment to customer service.
West Hartford, CT (PRWEB) October 12, 2007
Holiday travel is stressful; last year, the Air Transport Association reported that more than 25 million passengers traveled on U.S. airlines during the Thanksgiving holiday season and travel industry experts predict that holiday travel this year will be even busier.
So what are the keys to stress-free holiday travel? Here are five key travel tips from Park Ride Fly USA that can help make your holiday travels less stressful:
1. Book early – Cheap airline, cheap hotel and cheap airport parking reservations are still available for the holidays – book early.
2. Get organized – Organize holiday travel using TripStuff.com, a great new website from the founders of InsureMyTrip.com , the Internet's foremost travel insurance comparison site.
3. Don’t pack too much – Don’t pack too much or use a luggage concierge service to ship your bags.
4. Know the rules – Know about the Transportation Security Administration’s 3-1-1 Program to help eliminate TSA delays –so whether you are flying out of LAX, MDW or PHL, you can keep security lines running smoothly.
5. Pick your seat – With flights crowded, a good seat matters. Seat Guru tells you where to sit.
And to make your holiday travel stress-free, you can check out Park Ride Fly USA’s new “Stress-Free Holiday Travel Center” with online travel resources, travel news and travel tips, including its first-ever “Holiday Travel Checklist”.
“Park Ride Fly USA’s ‘Stress-Free Holiday Travel Center’ offers travel tips, travel news and travel deals that can reduce travel-related stress this holiday season,” said Peter Wertheim, the company’s director of business development. “Park Ride Fly USA has become the fastest growing seller of cheap airport parking because of our commitment to customer service.”
For more information visit: http://www.parkrideflyusa.com/travel-resources/
About Park Ride Fly USA
Park Ride Fly USA sells discount airport parking at more than 60 U.S. airports. Based in West Hartford, CT, the family-owned business was launched in February 2006 by Mark and Philip Wertheim, longtime owners and operators of Indy Park Ride & Fly and 1st Class Express in Indianapolis, Midway Park Ride & Fly in Chicago and Albany Park Ride & Fly in Albany, NY.
Peter Wertheim, Director of Business Development – Phone: (860) 231-7000
Email: peter @ parkrideflyusa.com
# # #