The Spike That Works
Lewisberry, PA (PRWEB) August 28, 2013
MCP Supply is pleased to announce that it is seeking highly qualified dealers in the north east for the Edgetite™ Paver Edging Spikes. The company, a fully integrated and innovative hardscape supply business, is seeking to attract dealers for its highly successful product, the Edgetite™ Paver Edging Spike.
The Paver Edging Spike is known as “the spike that works,” for installers. Data collected from calls to the supplier office and large repeat orders from businesses show that the Edgetite™ spike is simply one of a kind.
The spike has many exceptional benefits, including:
- A modified tip, which forces an angular trajectory during installation
- Being 45 percent less weight than the conventional 10” gauge spike
- Supporting green technology, with reduced transportation costs
- Pinching paver edging at the paver point of contact
- Increasing paver project strength and also reduces shifting
- Reducing frost heaving
Visit http://www.mcpsupply.com for more information about becoming a dealer of the Edgetite™ Spikes