"This week's complimentary webinar offered the nearly 700 sign ups insight on what works and what doesn’t in AdWords Pay Per Click advertising, attendees were so engaged that we're offering one more free webinar on Mar. 2," said Mary O’Brien AAOS Founder.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 27, 2010
This week's AdWords Advantage Online Summit (AAOS) preview webinar on "The Top 3 Mistakes That Sabotage AdWords Profits" attracted nearly 700 Pay Per Click Advertisers and was such a success that the Summit is pleased to offer a second complimentary webinar entitled "7 Landing Page Tips to Win the Gold". Alissa Ruehl, Website Effectiveness Manager at Apogee Search, will teach attendees how to improve their AdWords campaign results through effective landing page optimization. The webinar will cover Pay Per Click and Search Engine Marketing strategies guaranteed to improve AdWords customer conversions. The webinar is scheduled for March 2 at 4:00 PM EST. Registration is open at AdWords Advantage Online Summit.
"It was great to see light bulbs go off during this week's webinar led by David Szetela, Clix Marketing CEO." said Mary O'Brien PPC Summit and AdWords Advantage Online Summit Founder. "David offered expert AdWords insight on what works and what doesn't in Pay Per Click advertising, attendees were so engaged that we are offering one more complimentary webinar before the AdWords Advantage Online Summit begins."
The upcoming AdWords Advantage complimentary webinar will be led by Alissa Ruehl, manager of Website Effectiveness at Apogee Search, and expert on advanced analytics, conversion rate improvement, landing page design & testing and paid search strategy. Ruehl has been in the Pay Per Click industry since before Yahoo was Overture and has managed 100+ paid search accounts with clients of all sizes and industries.
The 7 Landing Page Tips to Win the Gold Webinar Will Cover:
- Elements of a Gold Medal landing page optimized to the fullest
- Landing page techniques for lead generation, ecommerce and other sites (no triple axels required)
- Mistakes that could injure your Pay Per Click campaigns
- Training programs to test your landing page effectiveness
- Winning tips for building a solid relay team of Keywords, Ads and Landing Pages
Through the convenience of an online venue, the AdWords Advantage Online Summit (AAOS) will offer 13 educational training sessions dedicated to helping Search Engine Marketers thrive in 2010 with better Google AdWords strategies. Attendees will be able to choose from multiple online sessions offered during 3 weeks (March 9-30, 2010) and each session will be recorded for post session access. Attendees will be able to speak directly with the AdWords Advantage experts to get their most burning questions answered.
AAOS sessions will be led by AdWords Search Engine Marketing authorities
on the following hot topics: (view all sessions)
- The best ways to market with Google AdWords using all the tools it has to offer
- How million dollar AdWords campaigns are run--get results with smaller budgets
- Get ahead of the competition, and stand out with improved website rankings
- How to improve Quality Score and pay the minimum Cost-Per-Click for keywords
- Eavesdrop on the experts closely guarded secrets and chat live with AdWords superstars
The AdWords Advantage Online Summit will teach marketers how to save time, earn more money and increase sales using Google AdWords direct from the experts who will share insider methods necessary to optimize AdWords campaigns and turn average results into profitable returns.
Interested parties can attend the free 1 hour preview webinar covering 7 Landing Page Tips to Win the Gold on March 2 at 4:00 PM EST. For more information, please go to AdWords Advantage Online Summit.
# # #