Beverly Hills, CA (PRWEB) July 05, 2012
Payam Pedram of Ascendant Asset Advisors has released his third quarter market sentiment report in his quarterly prospectus. Below is summary of his recommendations for the third quarter of 2012.
"As the uncertainty in the market grows, market participants shift their investments into riskier assets to capture potential market rallies due this the summer." said Payam Pedram
· The data will continue to be weak and unemployment will continue to stay above 8 percent.
· The Euro zone crisis will continue, in our opinion Euro currency will trade in par with US Dollar by end of the year. The Euro will collapse and its demise will create trading opportunities for smart investors.
· The interest rate will start to rally slowly and change the dynamics of investments. Consider the time when treasuries will pay 4%, they will compete directly with investments in stocks.
· The Federal reserve will not provide additional easing. They will keep the language the same but no additional easing, they are out of tools and tricks.
· Corporate earning will suffer into the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2012. Repatriation of the profit from Euro zone will no longer be a profit center; it will actually be a loss leader in many multinational corporations.
The factors discussed above along with the uncertain news coming from Middle East provides a very challenging investment horizon. For more information about our trading programs and how you can take advantage of the volatile markets using Managed Future strategies please contact Ascendant Asset Advisors.
About Payam Pedram
Payam Pedram is a founding member and CEO of Ascendant Asset Advisors, Inc. He registered with the CFTC as an Associated Person and a NFA Associate Member on June 6, 2005. He is a Microsoft Certified System Engineer, and a graduate of Pepperdine University with a degree in Management. He also has an MBA from Pepperdine University with a dual emphasis in Finance and Dispute Resolution.
Past performance is not indicative of future results. Trading in futures and options is speculative and not suitable for all investors. An investor can potentially lose more than the initial investment. Before investing, one must review the most recent disclosure document of ascendant asset advisors, inc.
The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.