We believe medical office customers need simple, reliable and affordable software
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 09, 2013
Payroll software creator, Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) has announced the newest release of the ezPaycheck 2013 payroll software for medical offices. Paying employees accurately and on time is essential. Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses in US. EzPaycheck’s graphic interface guides users step-by-step through setting up employee information, set up tax options, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks & tax forms.
Several new features are available in ezPaycheck 2013, simplifying the mundane task of processing payroll for medical offices:
- Many medical offices does not have accountant on stuff. Ezpaycheck 2013’s new graphic interface is straightforward and user-friendly. The new form-level help buttons reducing the extensive learning curve for the first time computer payroll software customers.
- This payroll software can handle the paycheck for both salary employees and hourly rate contractors. It also supports unlimited employees at no extra charge so medical office owners need not worry about the cost when they hire new employees.
- ezPaycheck 2013 will support multiple accounts at no extra charge.
“We believe medical office customers need simple, reliable and affordable software,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. " We intentionally engineered ezPaycheck payroll tax software for those end-users who are not professional accountants or payroll tax experts, so small businesses can set up ezPaycheck quickly and easily.”
Halfpricesoft.com designed EzPaycheck payroll tax software to be extremely easy to use and learn. The graphical interface and payroll features are so intuitive that users can start automating payroll processes within minutes of installing on their computer. There is no need for expert computer knowledge or accounting experience. New customers considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp.
EzPayCheck’s many time- and money-saving features include but are not limited to:
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print paychecks using one of three check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top
- Print paychecks with stubs on blank check stock or pre-printed checks
- Print Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Customizable deductions and withholding for unique requirements -- ideal for churches and non-profits
- Chock-Full of unique reporting features
- Data export for use with Halfpricesoft.com’s ezW2 or other compatible software
- Auto-fill for check data that speeds up payroll
- Support multiple accounts with no extra charge
Priced at only $89 per installation for new users and $59 to renew next year, ezPaycheck is affordable for any size business.
To start the 30-day free test drive, visit the site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll-software/Payroll-software.html
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.