2015 EzPaycheck payroll software adds new reports and is now available to nonprofit organizations.
Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) July 31, 2015
Updated reports offered in ezPaycheck 2015 payroll software accommodate nonprofit organizations by tracking sick time, paid time off and contractor pay, easily. Halfpricesoft.com also offers a quick start guide for new customers to download and begin utilizing the software immediately.
“2015 EzPaycheck payroll software adds new reports and is now available to nonprofit organizations,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
Small businesses and non-profits seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy can go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and download the payroll accounting software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface, without wasting time entering data.
Small businesses will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge
- Supports network access
- Offers free customer support for software
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Supports payment of hourly, salary, night shift, by piece, by load, or by mileage rates for employees
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
Halfpricesoft.com has made a commitment to customers by offering an easy to use payroll product at a reasonable price. The management team continues to honor this commitment in the new 2015 EzPaycheck payroll software which will be rolling out in the fourth quarter at no price increase from last year’s version.
To start the no obligation 30-day test drive today, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.