seasons is a definite opportunity to get the most for your vacation dollar.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) October 15, 2010
Pedata RV Center sees more RVers taking advantage of the typical fall tourism lull to maximize on their vacation time and budget. The typical consumer didn't learn to stop spending when the recession hit...they learned to spend in a frugal manner. This means that those planning vacations are looking to maximize their vacation budget. This leads many to RVs. It is also leading many to plan their major vacations during off peak travel times.
Planning RV vacations during off peak travel times means:
1. Not having to compete with the crowds in hot spots (like the beach, national monuments, museums, national parks, etc.)
2. Reserve beach front rentals or campgrounds at much more affordable prices
3. Summer pricing is also evident in other popular travel destinations like Alaska and Canada
4. Fall vacationing is more relaxing due to the less crowded nature of common tourist destinations
5. Fall weather is often more pleasurable than summer weather (depending on the location, of course)
Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center said, "People who purchased an RV in order to cut back on the costs of travel are usually not only interested in spending less money. They are interested in spending only as much money as necessary in order to get the vacation they'd like to have. Considering "off peak" seasons is a definite opportunity to get the most for your vacation dollar."
Pedata RV Center sells used RVs, travel trailers, fifth wheels, campers, and motor homes. Their full inventory is accessible online and due to their low overhead costs they are able to offer competitive pricing in their industry. Easy access to industry and recreational vehicle information allows consumers to have access to the specific knowledge they need to ensure their purchase results in long term satisfaction.
For more information on Pedata RV Center, or current trends in the RV industry visit Pedata RV Center online at http://www.pedatarvcenter.com or contact Gerard Pedata:
Contact: Gerard Pedata
Company: Pedata RV Center
Phone: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900