Architect and Guiffy work seamlessly together, adding visual file compare reports to Architect for our customers.
Festus, MO (PRWEB) March 7, 2011
Guiffy Software, Inc., the recognized leader in advanced cross-platform, Java-based diff/merge applications and component libraries has announced that Phire has licensed its Guiffy Compare Report library. Guiffy is bundled with and integrated into Architect v6.1, the latest release of Phire's feature-rich Change Management System product designed for PeopleSoft customers.
According to John Han, CTO of Phire, Inc., "Architect and Guiffy work seamlessly together, adding visual file compare reports to Architect for our customers." Other major enhancements in Architect v6.1 include:
- Full support for PeopleTools 8.51
- View Code (including PeopleCode) in any live database or in the backup repository using a browser
- Compare any Code versions in the Phire repository and live databases
Bill Ritcher, founder of Guiffy, says: "The Guiffy integration with Architect v6.1 is a very positive advancement for an already innovative and highly regarded product." Guiffy's advanced Compare Report features include:
- Over 150 file encoding formats supported (UTF8/16, SJIS, BIG5, MBCS...)
- In-line differences highlighting
- Multilingual Unicode fonts supported
- Reports in simple, validated, HTML/CSS format - which can be viewed by any browser
Phire, founded in 2005, is based in McLean, Virginia. Phire is the producer of Architect, the change management application for PeopleSoft ERP applications.
About Guiffy Software
Guiffy Software, Inc., founded in 2000, is a privately held company based in Festus, MO. Guiffy Software's Java-based diff/merge tools and libraries are widely used around the world by thousands of professional organizations.