The most precious asset that business professionals have – or more often, don’t have – is not money, but time.
(PRWEB) December 04, 2014
Business owners, managers, supervisors and all other professionals – including emerging and aspiring entrepreneurs – can now head to the new “Business” category at http://www.PerWickstrom.com and access a wealth of valuable and practical advice, insights, tools and tips.
“The most precious asset that business professionals have – or more often, don’t have – is not money, but time,” commented Per Wickstrom. “And that’s a key reason why we launched the new category. Now, instead of browsing through the site and possibly scanning some content that isn’t relevant or of immediate interest, business-minded visitors can head straight to the content they need to solve a problem, achieve a goal, and take their business to the next level.”
Some of the posts currently available in the blog’s new business category include:
- Common Business Start-Up Challenges and How to Overcome Them
- How to Cope With Life’s Unexpected Twists
- Resume 101: What Employers Want to See
- Complacency vs. Creativity: How to Ignite the “Fire” in Employees
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Plan for Failure
- How to Develop a Vision for Your Company
- How to Deal With Difficult People at Work
- Proven Ways to Impress Your Boss
- How to Manage Brand Perception
- 10 Interview Questions that are Actually Illegal
PerWickstrom.com’s new business blog category is available at http://www.perwickstrom.com/category/business
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or ahowe(at)rehabadmin(dot)com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life; he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.