Car service is an easy and inexpensive way to make any occasion feel special – an all-in-one package that gives consumers convenience, reliability and safety, with the option to select the right amount of luxury for their needs.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 3, 2011
So you’ve planned the perfect Valentine’s Day. Flower delivery to her office, heart-felt card, romantic restaurant and after-dinner entertainment are all planned. And the gift you’ve selected says, “I’m the perfect guy for you.”
The night is set, right? Except for all the time you’ll spend worrying about directions, traffic, parking, drunk drivers, check-points, watching your limit and getting to your reservations on time. Okay, not so perfect.
Limos.com, the world’s largest online marketplace for chauffeured transportation, would like to offer five reasons why car service can be the perfect solution to these potential Valentine’s Day wreckers.
1. Undivided attention – Make her feel special by keeping your eyes on her instead of the road. Use this time together to take a breath and unwind – the night is just beginning. Express how you feel about her and why you wouldn’t want to spend this night with anyone else.
2. Quality time – Relax and enjoy each other in a private space all to yourselves. Provide your driver with a CD of her favorite songs and a bottle of her favorite champagne or wine and share a toast to all the things that make you love her. Uninterrupted time is a rare thing that you’ll find more of when someone else is minding the road for you.
3. Non-stop romance – Create a special moment in-between each of the night’s venues so the ambiance continues when you’re on the road. Reveal a small, inexpensive but meaningful gift at each stop and the romance meter will be off the charts.
4. Red carpet moment – Luxury and style do matter, so spoil her by arriving and leaving in style. There may not be paparazzi, but turning heads when you both look and feel your best will only add to this memorable night.
5. Responsible fun – Play like a kid and be responsible like a grown-up. Enjoy your night without worry, in the capable hands of a trained driver. You focus on the moment… your driver will take care of the distractions.
Remember, Valentine’s Day is all about romance, and it’s hard to be romantic if you’re suffering from road rage. So sit back and enjoy the night. It’s going to be one she won’t soon forget.
Two Ways to Win!
-- Limos.com is offering the chance to whisk you and your date away in a chauffeured car. Today through Thursday, February 10th, 2011, we’re giving away a limo a day, in honor of the biggest date night of the year. Simply post on our Facebook wall telling us why you’d love car service for Valentine’s Day and you’ll be automatically entered. We’ll award a limo a day, at random, from the entries, and the winners will be announced on February 11th.
-- We’ve also teamed up with OpenTable for another chance to win car service this Valentine’s Day! Share a fun photo of you with or in a limo on the OpenTable Flickr group for a chance to win one of four limousine rides + $200 AMEX gift card packages we’ll be giving away every day for four days, starting Monday, February 8, 2011 through Thursday, February 11, 2011.
"Car service is an easy and inexpensive way to make any occasion feel special – an all-in-one package that gives consumers convenience, reliability and safety, with the option to select the right amount of luxury for their needs. Car service is a bit of a best-kept secret, and for Valentine’s Day it’s a perfect fit," said T.J. Clark, CEO of Limos.com.
Limos.com is the largest online marketplace for chauffeured transportation worldwide, enabling leisure and business travelers to compare and book pre-screened car services at specially-negotiated discounts of up to 40% off standard rates. With exclusive search technology, thousands of quality local vendors and helpful customer reviews, Limos.com consistently delivers more ways to find the perfect car service or limousine for any occasion. Learn more at http://www.limos.com.