Perlick’s seasoned team of engineers worked tirelessly to transform Ellis’ insights into the industry exclusive Tobin Ellis Signature Cocktail Station; a revolutionary product that complements industry trends while improving operators’ bottom lines.
MILWAUKEE (PRWEB) February 18, 2015
Perlick, a leader in total package bar equipment and beverage dispensing systems, today announced the launch of the Tobin Ellis Signature Cocktail Station. The industry exclusive station is the result of a unique partnership between Perlick and award-winning bartender Tobin Ellis and includes a suite of new features – replete with what Ellis refers to as a “bartender cockpit” – dedicated to the efficient production of cocktails in high-volume environments. The new product will make its industry debut at the NAFEM Show (February 19 -21, 2015) in Perlick’s booth (5834) where Tobin Ellis will use the station to make classic and craft cocktails.
“Our partnership with Tobin Ellis provides us with intimate insight into what bartenders need to deliver quality cocktails efficiently,” states Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Perlick, Tim Ebner. “Perlick’s seasoned team of engineers worked tirelessly to transform Ellis’ insights into the industry exclusive Tobin Ellis Signature Cocktail Station; a revolutionary product that complements industry trends while improving operators’ bottom lines.”
Engineered for speed and built for comfort, Perlick’s new Tobin Ellis Signature Cocktail Station consists of innovative product solutions that have been specifically designed to be more ergonomic for bartenders and to better accommodate their needs when making craft cocktails. These unique features include:
- Refrigerated Drawers: The low-temperature refrigerated drawers boast the industry’s only NSF rating for open food storage – the top drawer includes in-place Ninth Size Pans for garnishes, herbs, fruit, etc.
- 24” Drain Board Top: Features drop-in stainless steel glass rack panels along with an optional poly cutting board insert.
- Insulated Bottle Well: With the capacity to hold nine, 750ml juice bottles or six, 1 liter Store-N-Pours – the well keeps wine, beer, champagne, juice and syrups within arm’s reach without cross contamination into serviceable ice. Also available in a shallow depth model which allows room for an optional soda gun manifold locker.
- 30” Sectioned Ice Bin: The bin is 3” shallower than standard designs allowing the bartender to stand closer to their work counter and their guests. Includes standard 10-circuit cold plate with stainless dividers allowing for separate storage for a variety of ice (crushed, cubed, oversized cubes, etc.).
- Speed Rail: Features Perlick’s exclusive rounded design to create a “cockpit” feel while placing bartenders closer to their work counter and their customers. Designed for optimal reach and comfort – bartenders can pull bottles from the rail and stand against it without hard rail edges pressing into their knees and legs. Includes space for large footprint bottles that don’t fit in standard speed rails.
- Slanted Speed Rack: A vertical, angled speed rail that accommodates 12 liters, bringing total station capacity to 27 liters all within the bartender’s reach. Optional plug-n-play accessories include a blender shelf and a bitters caddy which provides quick access/storage for up to 12 small bitters or syrup bottles. LED lights can also be added to the rack.
- Prep Sink and Tool Caddy Combo: The combination consists of a main sink with integrated glass rinser, sectional health code compliant tool caddy, foot operated faucet, and an optional built in cubby for additional storage.
For more information about Perlick and Tobin Ellis visit perlick.com/bar-beverage-equipment and for the latest news and announcements regarding NAFEM visit thenafemshow.org.
Family owned since 1917, Perlick’s award-winning commercial product lines have maximized the profitability of the world’s finest restaurants, bars, stadiums, hotels and resorts. As a Milwaukee, Wisconsin, based manufacturer, Perlick is dedicated to providing innovative, customizable food and beverage storage and serving solutions. To learn more, visit perlick.com or call 800-558-5592.