“As indicated by the collection’s name, Perlick’s Sottile line consists of products with a slim 18” profile providing designers with endless options when it comes to seamlessly integrating refrigeration into modern, whole home design.” Tim Ebner, Perlick
MILWAUKEE (PRWEB) January 13, 2015
Perlick, a leader in innovative, high quality undercounter refrigeration, today announced that the company will unveil the world’s only – indoor and UL rated outdoor – collection of 18” deep undercounter refrigeration solutions at the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), Las Vegas, Nevada January 20 -22, 2015 (booth N166). ADA compliant for universal design, Perlick’s new Signature Series Sottile collection includes luxury undercounter refrigerators, beverage centers and wine reserves that boast a unique 18” slim profile – providing far greater design flexibility than standard 24" deep models without sacrificing storage capacity.
“With point-of-use refrigeration gaining popularity indoors and out, undercounter refrigeration has become an integral part of the interior design process,” states Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Perlick, Tim Ebner. “Feedback from interior designers regarding the trends in universal design and the challenges they’re facing to provide sleek, yet uninhibited refrigeration solutions led us to create Perlick’s Signature Series Sottile collection. As indicated by the collection’s name, the line consists of products with a slim 18” profile which provides designers with endless options when it comes to seamlessly integrating refrigeration into modern, whole home design.”
In addition to ample storage capacity, and a powerful yet energy efficient Best in Class compressor, Perlick’s new Sottile collection also features:
- Industry exclusive 18” depth with recessed plug
- 32” height meets ADA requirements for universal design
- All models are NSF rated; outdoor models also carry UL rating
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool™ forced-air refrigeration technology chills room temperature beverages in less than 30 minutes
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors and exteriors provide sanitary, easy-to-clean surfaces inside and out
- Industry exclusive black vinyl-coated, full-extension adjustable pullout shelves on stainless steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves in and out of the cabinet
- Digital Controller with precise temperature readout
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
For more information about Perlick’s new, industry exclusive Signature Series Sottile collection, visit perlick.com/KBIS2015 and for the latest news and announcements regarding KBIS visit KBIS.com.
Family owned since 1917, Perlick’s award-winning, high quality residential product line features innovative indoor and outdoor undercounter refrigerators, wine reserves, freezers, freezer and refrigerated drawers, ice makers, and beer dispensers. A Milwaukee, Wisconsin based manufacturer, Perlick is dedicated to providing innovative, quality customizable food and beverage storage and serving solutions. To learn more, visit perlick.com or call 800-558-5592.