Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 28, 2011
HomeDecorByMe captures the popular trend of personalizing home décor with photos. “I think more and more people are looking to make their home a haven that truly reflects their family's personality and style. Using favorite personal photos in creative ways, like wall art and home accents, is a great way to do this. My personal experience with Home Décor By Me couldn't have been better or easier. I love that I was able to create a piece of art for my home using one of my favorite pictures of our kids,” says Charlotte-based Interior Decorator and Home Décor Blogger, Emily A. Clark.
The 2010 Unity Marketing Report on the market for Art, Wall Décor, Picture Frames, and Custom Framing suggests that Americans spent more than $42 billion decorating their walls in 2009. Over 5 billion digital photos are uploaded just to Facebook each month. Billions more are snapped and stored on people’s computers and other image sharing sites. With over a million new home starts estimated in 2011 (USA Today survey) and 4 million babies born in the US each year, millions of nurseries, bedrooms and living spaces present decorating opportunities.
Home Décor By Me offers a wide selection of home décor photo accents, many featuring attractive designs to complement one’s space. Products include classic, long lasting photo displays for walls such as framed and wrapped canvas, framed posters, mounted prints, wall decals and tile murals, counter or desktop accessories like organizers, keepsake boxes, coasters and frameless displays and miscellaneous home accents such as playing cards and puzzles.
The company sources high quality products from reliable vendors and works with a reputed Personalization Center in the United States for printing photos. The Center, trusted for its excellence in color reproduction and printing quality, has been in the personalization business for over a decade.
For people seeking to personalize home décor with their photos, Home Décor By Me offers the following ideas:
- Choose a photo display that complements your space in scale and style. Consider a grouping of smaller photo displays for added interest.
- Mix and match photo displays for an interesting visual appeal – use coffee table photo books to complement classy canvas prints, coordinate a tile mural back splash with photo coasters on your kitchen counter.
- For your kitchen, family room or kids’ bedroom, consider damage resistant, child friendly photo displays such as photo panels, mounted prints and wall decals.
- Ensure that your archival quality canvas prints and other photo displays last a lifetime by not exposing them to direct sunlight.
- Sprinkle your personality throughout your space with practical and attractive photo accents such as photo mugs, personalized water bottles, photo coasters and mouse pads. Whether it’s your home office or your kitchen, tastefully personalized accents enrich the surroundings.
- Create your own theme with photo accents – such as a seasonal theme using photos of your spring garden, a winter holiday theme or pictures from a family vacation.
- Use photos captured by pros such as those from your wedding and your family portrait and make the most of them with innovative displays around your space.
- Use your own digital photos from your computer, Picasa, Flickr, SmugMug or Facebook to add a dash of your personality.
- Rotate out photo displays periodically to keep your home décor looking refreshing and personal.
Visit Homedecorbyme.com to view a complete selection of personalized photo display options, wall art and décor.
About Home Décor By Me
Home Décor By Me is an innovative specialty photo products website that offers a wide selection of personalized wall décor and home accents created with the customers’ photos. The website features a user-friendly personalization tool that imports photos from image sharing sites and users’ computers to create personalized items. The website boasts a comprehensive product catalog and exclusive design library. Products are printed and personalized in a state of the art, 70,000 sq ft Personalization Center in the United States. The Center has been personalizing products for over a decade and is among America’s most renowned and trusted printing facilities, known for its superior quality print output and timely delivery.