While we've never had a problem with any of our certified professionals, consumers who are handling unknown pest control substances can easily create an unsafe situation; especially when they somehow get their hands on a professional grade pest control substance without the proper training.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) September 29, 2009
Pest Bomb (http://www.PestBomb.com) urges DIY consumers to be aware of the safety issues when handling pest control products. Many pest control products (consumer and professional grade) pose a potential safety hazard if not handled correctly.
Pest Bomb advises DIYer's to consider:
1. General product awareness: read the label. Know what is in the product you purchase.
2. Follow the instructions: failing to use a product incorrectly can create unnecessary safety issues.
3. Store products safely: most pest control products should be stored with extreme care (out of the reach of children, behind locked doors, and easily identified with labels intact).
4. Keep poison control information on hand: in case of a problem you'll want to have phone numbers on hand for immediate use.
5. First Aid: keep appropriate first aid products and instructions in your home for use in an emergency.
Tyson Bailey of PestBomb.com said, "While we've never had a problem with any of our certified professionals, consumers who are handling unknown pest control substances can easily create an unsafe situation; especially when they somehow get their hands on a professional grade pest control substance without the proper training."
Management at Pest Bomb suggested that many consumers who have regular pest control services scheduled take comfort in knowing that they have no need to store potentially harmful substances in their home where they pose a safety risk in certain situations. Others find it reassuring that a professional service means that the home won't need to be bombarded with chemicals. The pest control services can be targeted and limited to the necessary amount with no harmful levels of residuals left behind.
PestBomb.com's website was created by pest and termite control experts. Consumers are offered access to free, no obligation quotes from the Pest Bomb database of providers for rodent removal, scorpion removal, and many other forms of pest removal. Pest control services can even be scheduled online.
For further information on PestBomb.com or pest control service comparison get in touch at tyson (at) pestbomb (dot) com or visit http://www.pestbomb.com.
Company: Pest Bomb
Contact: Tyson Bailey