Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) August 6, 2007
BidClerk, the Construction Industry Search Engine, reported today that the following commercial construction projects are planning to go out for bid or start construction in the next 90 days in the Philadelphia, PA area. Businesses interested in providing services relative to these projects should visit BidClerk.com and reference the Project ID listed below to obtain direct contact information for each job:
- Philadelphia, PA - Chico's / Philadelphia, 3,000-square-foot retail tenant improvements, September 2007, $150,000. Project ID: 649965
- Philadelphia, PA - White House Black Market / Philadelphia, 3,000-square-foot retail tenant improvements, September 2007, $150,000. Project ID: 649967
- Philadelphia, PA - Hartley Building Renovation - Northern Home for Children, 5301 Ridge Avenue 6,100-square-foot community shelter remodel, October 2007, $1 million. Project ID: 648597
- Philadelphia, PA - Old Navy / Philidelphia, 18,000-square-foot retail build-out, September 2007, $1 million. Project ID: 649172
- Philadelphia, PA - Philadelphia Zoo Animal Hospital Renovation, 3400 Girard Ave., animal hospital renovation, September 2007, $500,000. Project ID: 645947
BidClerk.com is the only Search Engine dedicated to providing businesses with in depth information on thousands of construction projects coming up for bid all throughout the United States. Our daily updates of commercial and residential construction project leads are available to contractors and businesses in related industries that are seeking bid opportunities. For more information on bidding construction projects in your area, visit BidClerk online or call 877-737-6482.