Dallas, TX (PRWEB) March 11, 2013
This report provides and analysis of global market trends, with data from 2010 through 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017. It forecasts of the market sizes for the following: Photonic crystal-enabled components and modules such as
- solar and PV cells
- Image sensors
- Optical fibers
- Discrete and integrated optical components
- Lasers and super continuum sources.
The report discusses the technology and commercial promise of photonic crystals across applications and domains. The report examines the major stakeholder classes engaged in photonic crystal commercialization and the activities of key players in this domain. The report provides a breakdown of patent activity regarding design innovations, energy applications of photonic crystals, fabrication and synthesis methodologies, integrated circuits and quantum dots, laser applications of photonic crystals, lighting applications, photonic crystal fiber applications, sensor applications, and telecommunications applications. It also provides comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Report Scope of Global Markets and Technologies for Photonic Crystals
Photonic crystals are waiting to get their rightful due after spending almost a century in relative obscurity. A combination of technology and business factors has kept large-scale commercialization of photonic crystals in particular and photonic circuitry in general at bay.
This report, which covers the market potential for such modules and components, does not claim to include an exhaustive list. It is indeed possible for photonic crystals to be employed in other areas. These modules and components have been selected because there are demonstrated instances of successful adoption of photonic crystals in these applications.
By charting the market potential for these modules and components, this report presents the full extent of the promise of photonic crystals through 2017.
Study Goals and Objectives
This study’s goals and objectives are:
- To measure and forecast the market size for overall components and modules internalizing photonic crystals in value terms for each individual component and module, as well as in volume terms wherever possible.
- To break down the overall photonic crystal market along individual components and modules, including: Light-emitting devices or diodes (LEDs), Solar and photovoltaic (PV) cells, Displays, Bio-sensors, Image sensors, Optical fibers, Discrete and integrated optical components, Lasers and super continuum sources
- To break down the individual photonic crystal component and module market along business markets, including: Automotive, Energy, utilities and lighting; Medicine, Telecom, Industrial and scientific, Defense, surveillance and aerospace, Computing and consumer electronics, White goods, Office space
- To break down the individual photonic crystal component and module market along photonic crystal dimensions, including the three-dimensional market.
To break down the individual photonic crystal component and module market along specific geographic regions:
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
To break down the individual photonic crystal components and modules market along the following countries in value and volume terms:
- The Netherlands.
- South Korea.
Buy a copy of report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=222730.
Scope of the Report
The report forecasts the size of the market in current U.S. dollars for overall components and modules internalizing photonic crystals in value terms for each individual component, as well as in module and volume terms wherever possible, from 2012 through 2017.
The report forecasts the market size for:
- Photonic crystal-enabled components and modules such as LEDs, solar and PV cells, displays, biosensors, image sensors, optical fibers, discrete and integrated optical components, and lasers and super continuum sources.
- Forecasts are classified on the basis of end application market, photonic crystal dimension, geographic region and individual country markets.
Global Photonic Crystals region focus reports are also available for:
- Global Markets and Technologies for Photonic Crystals -- Focus on the Americas
- Global Markets and Technologies for Photonic Crystals -- Focus on the EMEA Region
- Global Markets and Technologies for Photonic Crystals -- Focus on the APAC Region
Explore more reports on Advanced Materials Market.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.