The author knows his stuff, and some of the concepts, especially the information on newsletter marketing and referral relationships was solid gold.
Denville, NJ (PRWEB) December 29, 2011
Nitin Chhoda's book Physical Therapy Marketing For the New Economy: Hundreds of Proven Tips and Tricks from the World's Premier Private Practice Consultant to Transform Your Physical Therapy Practice will transform physical therapy business. It contains business systems that bring in new patients, reactivate former patients and increase referrals. Here are just some of the things private practitioners will learn:
- Developing the mindset of a successful private practice owner.
- Identifying key leverage points to set the stage for explosive growth in their private practices.
- The blueprint to move patients up the patient ascension ladder.
- Building additional sources of revenue in their private practices.
- Undercover techniques to structure their websites to attract more patients.
- How to win patients and influence them to trigger an avalanche of internal referrals.
- How to get doctors (and other referral sources) to approach the private practitioners with patients.
- The road to the celebrity physical therapist and increase physical therapy billing.
- How to win over everyone in their respective communities.
- How to use newsletter marketing to get patients to know, like and trust the private practitioners.
- Leveraging mobile marketing to engage existing patients and get new patients
This book is also pertinent to private practices other than physical therapy as evidenced by this positive review from Larry on November 5, 2011.
"First of all, I am not a physical therapist. I am a CPA, actively engaged in marketing my own practice. Always looking for new ideas from different industries, I stumbled upon this book and saw all the reviews - I said why not, let's give it a try. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised with the number of fresh ideas and tactics in this book and have to give it two thumbs up. The author knows his stuff, and some of the concepts, especially the information on physical therapy management on his youtube channel and referral relationships was solid gold. I think that it's important to observe whats going on in other professions, learn and constantly improve, which is why I was particularly impressed with the tactics in this book."
The book Physical Therapy Marketing For The New Economy: Hundreds of Proven Tips and Tricks from the World's Premier Private Practice Consultant to Transform Your Physical Therapy Practice (Volume 1) is available in http://www.amazon.com in paperback.