It’s a targeted method that lets existing and potential patients know that a practice is fully engaged in the issues involved with physical therapy. The newsletter also makes local doctors aware of the practice and motivates them to offer referrals.
Denville, NJ (PRWEB) March 21, 2012
Internationally known physical therapist Nitin Chhoda PT, DPT, CSCS has developed a unique and effective automated newsletter technology that is designed to help private physical therapy practices obtain and retain clients. The Therapy Newsletter offers a comprehensive plan to help any therapist grow a client base.
Physical therapy marketing is not often easy and many of the traditional methods employed by private practice therapists don’t always prove to be effective. Many therapists attempt to brand their practice, which often proves futile since patients don’t view physical therapy as a product to develop loyalty with. Therapists also don’t often understand that patients have very short attention spans and unless they are constantly engaged, they will be gone forever.
Finally, most therapists make two primary mistakes when they are marketing their practices; mistakes that could be fatal to a practice:
- Therapists spend too much time engaged in low dollar activities such as sending emails and ordering supplies instead of engaging in activities that add value to the practice and bring greater control to the marketing efforts.
- Most therapists don’t develop effective systems and don’t take advantage of the latest technology to capture patient information and leverage this information to grow a client base.
The Therapy Newsletter is an effective tool to address the marketing challenges faced by many physical therapy businesses. The Therapy Newsletter is a 21st century marketing solution that automatically delivers two content rich newsletters to patients each month. Without ever having to write a single word the therapist can engage, attract and retain patients.
Its system was designed by Nitin Chhoda, PT. DPT. CSCS, a private practice owner who understands the time demands of medical professionals, and who knows that few therapists have time for effective traditional marketing.
The Therapy Newsletter is fully customizable. A team of licensed physical therapists generates content that is sent to patients and doctors every two weeks. It’s a targeted method that lets existing and potential patients know that a practice is fully engaged in the issues involved with physical therapy. The newsletter also makes local doctors aware of the practice and motivates them to offer referrals.
Some of the innovative and effective features of this newsletter are:
- The built in “refer a friend” technology for patients and “one click” unlimited faxing to doctors that allows a practice to stimulate patient referrals.
- The ability to print and hand out the newsletter to patients, doctors and local businesses. The newsletter is not just an email based program. It’s a fully customizable Word document that can be printed and distributed in person.
The Therapy Newsletter system of marketing puts private practice owners in charge of their business and frees them from the often difficult and challenging efforts involved with marketing a practice. Used to its full potential, the system helps:
- Attract new patients
- Increase patient retention
- Get physician referrals
- Automate all networking and referral generation
- Instantly build expert status
- Grow patient list
- Save time, effort and money!
Chhoda’s office can be reached by phone at 201-535-4475. For more information, visit his physical therapy website.
ABOUT NITIN CHHODA
Nitin Chhoda is a licensed physical therapist, a doctor of physical therapy, and a certified strength and conditioning specialist. He’s the author of “Total Activation: The New 5 Step Fitness Mantra” and “Marketing for Physical Therapy Clinics.” He’s been featured in numerous industry magazines, major radio and broadcast media, and is the founder of Referral Ignition training systems, Private Practice Summit, the Private Practice Formula and the Private Practice Mastermind group. Chhoda speaks extensively throughout the U.S., Canada and Asia. He’s the creator of the Therapy Newsletter, along with Clinical Contact, a web-based service that boosts patient arrival rates.