The secrets revealed in this book shatter all the myths about marketing a clinic, obtaining new patients and creating an environment where the therapist controls the practice and not the other way around.
Denville, NJ (PRWEB) April 01, 2012
“Physical Therapy Marketing for the New Economy” was originally published in 2011 and offers hundreds of tips to transform a physical therapy practice through effective marketing techniques.
The secrets revealed in this book shatter all the myths about marketing a clinic, obtaining new patients and creating an environment where the therapist controls the practice and not the other way around. Through the book, Nitin Chhoda reveals all of formulas to increasing physician referrals, gaining and retaining patients and empowering each therapist to achieve a six or seven figure income in order to live a desired lifestyle all the while receiving a predictable and reliable income.
This book will transform any practice through business systems that bring in new patients, reactivate former patients and increase physician referrals. Some of the major lessons in the book include:
- Developing the mindset of a successful private business owner
- Identifying key leverage points to set the stage for explosive growth in your practice
- The blueprint to move patients up the patient ascension ladder
- Building additional sources of revenue in physical therapy business
- Undercover techniques to structure website to attract more patients
- How to win patients and influence them to trigger an avalanche of internal referrals
- How to get doctors (and other referral sources) to approach with patients
- The road to the celebrity physical therapist
- How to win over everyone in community
- How to use newsletter marketing to get patients to know, like and trust
- Leveraging mobile marketing to engage existing patients and get new patients
Nitin Chhoda, PT, DPT, CSCS is a private practice physical therapy business owner who understands the time demands of medical professionals, and who knows that few therapists have time for effective traditional marketing. He has spent years effectively imparting his knowledge of physical therapy marketing to others through vehicles like the above mentioned book and the Physical Therapy Newsletter (http://www.therapynewsletter.com) which helps private physical therapy businesses market themselves effectively in order to grow a patient client base and increase physician referrals.
Chhoda’s office can be reached by phone at 201-535-4475. For more information, visit his physical therapy website.
ABOUT NITIN CHHODA
Nitin Chhoda is a licensed physical therapist, a doctor of physical therapy, and a certified strength and conditioning specialist. He’s the author of “Total Activation: The New 5 Step Fitness Mantra” and “Marketing for Physical Therapy Clinics.” He’s been featured in numerous industry magazines, major radio and broadcast media, and is the founder of Referral Ignition training systems, Private Practice Summit, the Private Practice Formula and the Private Practice Mastermind group. Chhoda speaks extensively throughout the U.S., Canada and Asia. He’s the creator of the Therapy Newsletter, along with Clinical Contact, a web-based service that boosts patient arrival rates.