Tewksbury, MA (PRWEB) April 27, 2011
“The PhyView Analyzer provides highly automated insights into 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet interface performance and will present an attractive alternative to traditional methods of Ethernet Physical Layer and Packet Testing to verify 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet port functionality.” said David Lucia, Sifos Technologies’ President.
KEY FEATURES of the PhyView Analyzer family include the following:
- Fully Automated Live Link Analysis of 10/100/1000BaseT PHY's
- One-Button Comprehensive PHY Testing and Graphical Reporting
- Radically New Plug-n-Test PHY Transmission Measurements
- Versatile, Programmable Impairments for LAN Receiver Testing
- Stressed Receiver Assessment Measurements
- Up to 24 Test Ports (96 Gigabit Pairs!) per PowerSync Analyzer Chassis
- Portable 2-Port Compact PhyView Analyzer Model
- PoE Impairment Testing Using Sifos PoE Test Cards
- Combine PhyView Analyzer Impairments with Packet Analyzers
Visit Sifos Technologies' website for further information about this revolutionary new solution!
About Sifos: Sifos Technologies is the leader in PoE (PSE and PDs) and provides Ethernet PHY (physical layer) automated test & measurement solutions for network equipment and semiconductor manufacturers, test labs, system integrators, field service and IT departments.
The company is located just outside Boston, Massachusetts (USA), on the web at http://www.sifos.com and may be contacted directly at +1 978 640-4900. Follow Sifos Technologies on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.