Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) August 17, 2012
“Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Major Projects to 2016”, is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, that analyzes the global planned oil and gas pipelines market. The report provides information about the global planned pipelines market until 2016. The report gives information on planned pipeline lengths by the top five countries and the top five companies in each region. It also covers key planned pipeline projects in each region. The report also provides key trends and issues in the pipeline industry. The report is built using the data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the planned oil and gas pipeline markets, and the key companies, trends and issues in the industry until 2016. The report primarily focuses on -
- The planned oil and gas pipelines market
- The top five countries and top five companies, by planned pipeline length, for each region
- The key planned pipeline projects in each region
- The key issues and trends in pipeline sector
- The competitive landscape of the planned pipeline sector, and a comparison between the key companies and planned pipeline projects
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capabilities. It will allow you to -
- Keep abreast of various planned oil and gas pipeline projects across the world.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned pipeline markets.
- Identify issues and trends in the planned pipeline markets.
- Analyze and make comparisons between different companies present in the pipeline markets.
Table Contents includes following major points
- Table of Contents
- Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipeline Market
- Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipeline Market, Key Trends and Issues
- Asia-Pacific Planned Oil and Gas Pipeline Market
- Europe Planned Oil and Gas Pipeline Market
- Middle East and Africa Planned Oil and Gas Pipeline Market
- North America Planned Oil and Gas Pipeline Market
- South and Central America Planned Oil and Gas Pipeline Market
- Competitive Landscape
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
Contact [email protected] for further information.