R.S. Andrews Plumbers provides the fastest, the best, and the most reliable services for getting your drains unclogged throughout metro Atlanta.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 19, 2013
There are five top reasons that drains become clogged according to R.S. Andrews Plumbing, a leading drain cleaning company in Atlanta, GA http://www.plumber-atlanta.com/. By understanding what these causes are and preventing them from occurring, property owners can avoid having to pay for expensive repairs or take time out of their busy schedule to deal with flooding problems.
When a drain becomes clogged, sometimes the signs are immediate, especially in a sink or bathtub when the water doesn't drain quickly. Other times, however, the clog in the drain can continue to build until the water is no longer able to enter the plumbing system. The water then slowly backs up into the home or business, causing damage to flooring, walls, furniture, and appliances.
To help property owners avoid having to make an emergency call to a drain cleaning or sewer repair contractor in Atlanta, GA, R.S. Andrews Plumbers is revealing the five top causes for drain clogging:
1. Grease – Many people believe that it’s okay to pour grease down a sink, especially if they use hot water. While the grease will go into the plumbing system as liquid, it can solidify as it cools, creating a blockage.
2. Paper – Most types of paper products, such as paper towels, cigarettes, and feminine products do not break down like tissue paper does.
3. Food – It is especially important to avoid washing food particles down drains because they, too, do not break down over time. Even if someone has a garbage disposal there are certain foods that should not be flushed into the system such as rice and pasta. These items expand from the amount of water in the pipes and will create a clog in the system.
4. Hair – Hair often sits in pipes, building up over time, so it is important to put in a filter or strainer that can catch the hair before it enters the drain system. Brushing hair away from a sink can also prevent build-up.
5. Bath salts – Bath salts are extremely popular but many of these products do not dissolve, collecting in the drain over time and causing problems.
By preventing these kinds of items from entering the drain system, residential and commercial property managers can keep their drains and plumbing systems operating smoothly. For more information on how R.S. Andrews Plumbers can help, visit their website.
About R.S. Andrews Plumbing:
For decades, R.S. Andrews Plumbing has provided quality plumbing services to all of metro Atlanta, GA. This family owned and operated, full-service company is committed to providing the best and fastest plumbing services to its customers. R.S. Andrews Plumbing is fully experienced in the care and maintenance of drains, sewers, septic tanks, gas pipes, and much more.
R.S. Andrews Plumbers
About MicroManaged Media, Inc.:
MicroManaged Media is a specialist in marketing small business on the internet. R.S. Andrews Plumbing, Heating and Air has relied on their guidance to generate sales leads at a low cost for many years. This allows the HVAC contractor to provide competitive pricing and concentrate their efforts on pleasing their clients.
MicroManaged Media, Inc.