Duraamen's finest flooring systems are used leading retail stores, art galleries and high-end clients.
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 19, 2013
After just a few years in the industry, Duraamen Engineered Products is fast becoming a leading manufacturer and distributor of seamless high performance flooring systems which include polished concrete flooring and designer epoxy coatings. They are coming to the 2013 Concrete Decor Show following a wave of great success, with their innovative products being preferred by contractors across the country for their high-end clients.
Most notably, to create a specialized floor for an exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art in New York (MoMA), Duraamen’s Param 5500 self-leveling concrete was used over a plywood substrate. For the National Basketball Association team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, a new practice court and facility was built using Duraamen’s Lumiere Designer Epoxy system.
Given the aesthetic demands of a museum like MoMA, and the exacting needs of a professional sports team, for their respective contractors to choose Duraamen products was a tremendous vote of confidence in the quality of Duraamen’s flooring solutions for any environment, and the ease with which they can be applied.
Duraamen’s newest successful product is the Param 6000, their highest grade polishable concrete overlay. It’s ideal for fast-track resurfacing and the smoothing and leveling of horizontal wear surfaces. Its self-leveling, will achieve a 2000psi in 3-4 hours, and its unique formulation creates a superior bond to non-porous substrates such as ceramic, porcelain and quarry tiles, VCT, terrazzo, plywood, and of course, concrete.
Duraamen is about to launch its first customer affiliate program called Craftsmen Select. Their goal is to partner with local contractors and designers countrywide and assist them in growing their business through a variety of meaningful support services.
Visit Duraamen at the Concrete Decor Show at booth number 828 and see everything else that’s happening with this fast growing industry leader.
Here are other recent high-profile projects where Duraamen products have been used:
- Bloomingdale’s , Short Hills, NJ
- Alex and Ani’s flagship store in Providence, RI
- Joe’s Jeans stores in Miami, Atlanta, Dallas and Paramus, NJ
- Six Stores in Paramus, NJ and Annapolis, MD
- Yo Addiction’s Springfield, NJ location, and an additional location in South Carolina
- Pot Belly Restaurant’s four new New York City locations
- The Commercial Kitchen in the Horse Shoe Casino, Cleveland, OH
- Millennium Cafeteria, Cambridge, MA
- Cafeteria in the corporate headquarters of New Balance sneakers, Boston, MA
- Katonah Museum, Katonah, NY
- Lancaster History Museum, Lancaster, PA