In line with the upcoming Pure Audio Campaign where Creative is set to deliver pure sounding high performance speakers and premium noise isolation earphones, we are pleased to unveil the ZEN X-Fi Style and the ZEN Style series – the embodiment of the purest-sounding music on-the-go experience on the market
Milpitas, California (Vocus) April 9, 2010
Creative Technology Ltd., today announced the release of the Creative ZEN® X-Fi® Style and the Creative ZEN Style series of portable media players. Both players continue Creative’s tradition of delivering the purest sounding portable media players on the market – at an affordable price. The Creative ZEN X-Fi Style and Creative ZEN Style series of portable media players are also enhanced with new designer looks that exude style that is both trendy and functional.
“In line with the upcoming Pure Audio Campaign where Creative is set to deliver pure sounding high performance speakers and premium noise isolation earphones, we are pleased to unveil the ZEN X-Fi Style and the ZEN Style series – the embodiment of the purest-sounding music on-the-go experience on the market,” said Joseph Liow, Vice President for Personal Digital Entertainment Products at Creative.
Creative ZEN X-Fi Style Media Player
The Creative ZEN X-Fi Style portable media player brings all the audio goodness of the Creative ZEN X-Fi2 to an all new level of affordability – in an updated player with a stylish form factor. Experience pure music perfection on-the-go with the built-in X-Fi technology as music tracks are intelligently restored to replace audio quality lost in compression. The Creative ZEN X-Fi Style features a wide range of video and audio format support, making it a true full-fledged portable media player.
Pure Music On-the-Go with X-Fi
Experience music on-the-go today in pristine crystal clear quality through the revolutionary power of X-Fi technology built into the Creative ZEN X-Fi Style media player.
With X-Fi Crystalizer, users will experience digital music the way it was meant to be, with lost details restored. With X-Fi Expand, users will enjoy the most natural sound staging available in headphone audio today – users will feel as if they are listening to their music with a pair of high-end speakers!
Now with the Creative ZEN X-Fi Style media player, users can experience an unmatched music performance across even more modes of entertainment than ever before. Not only will their music tracks be intelligently restored to replace any quality lost in compression, FM radio and movies will also benefit from X-Fi Technology!
Creative ZEN X-Fi Style Features Include:
- Bright 2.4-inch TFT display
- X-Fi technology for crystal clear music
- Video Out in X-Fi audio quality for watching movies on the TV
- Lossless audio support (FLAC)
- 25 hours of audio playback, 5 hours video
- FM radio, alarm clock, calendar and voice recorder
- 8GB, 16GB & 32GB capacities
- Built-in speaker for music sharing
- Playback for downloaded RSS feeds
- Available in black and white for the 8GB, 16GB and 32GB models. Also available in red for the 8GB and 16GB models exclusively at http://www.creative.com/shop
Creative ZEN Style Series of Portable Media Players
The Creative ZEN Style series of portable media players delivers all the features users will want in a basic portable media player, but with unmatched digital music playback. Users can flaunt their style with Creative ZEN Style as they groove to their favourite tunes with the purest digital music playback possible, or enjoy photos and videos on-the-go. The Creative ZEN Style series of portable media players comprises the Creative ZEN Style 100 and Creative ZEN Style 300. The Creative ZEN Style 300 has all the features of the Creative ZEN Style 100 and is further enhanced with a built-in speaker and FM radio.
Creative ZEN Style Series Features Include:
- Bright, full colour 1.8-inch TFT display
- 32 hours of music playback from a single charge (@128kbps MP3)
- 4GB, 8GB & 16GB capacities
- Built-in speaker for music sharing and FM radio (Only with Creative ZEN Style 300)
- Alarm clock, calendar and voice recorder
- Available in black (Creative ZEN Style 300). Available in black for the 4GB model and in black, white and blue for the 8GB and 16GB models (Creative ZEN Style 100)
Pricing and Availability
The Creative ZEN X-Fi Style and Creative ZEN Style series of portable media players will be available at the online store at creative.com/shop in US.
- The Creative ZEN X-Fi Style is currently available for pre-order and will be available from 14 April 2010 onwards at the suggested retail prices of US$79.99 (8GB), US$99.99 (16GB) and US$169.99 (32GB).
- The Creative ZEN X-Fi Style accessories are currently available for pre-order and will be available from 14 April 2010 onwards. The silicon skin pack, consisting of 2 silicon skins in black and white, is available at the suggested retail price of US$14.99. The 3-piece screen protector pack is available at the suggested retail price of US$9.99.
- The Creative ZEN Style series is currently available at the suggested retail prices of US$49.99 (4GB), US$59.99 (8GB) and US$79.99 (16GB) for the Creative ZEN Style 300.
- The Creative ZEN Style series silicon skin pack, consisting of 2 silicon skins in black and white, is currently available at the suggested retail price of US$12.99.
For in-store availability, please refer to local authorised dealers.
For more information about the Creative ZEN X-Fi Style and Creative ZEN Style series of portable media players, please visit http://www.creative.com/mp3.
Creative is a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Famous for its Sound Blaster® sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment on the PC platform with products like its highly acclaimed ZEN® MP3 and portable media players. Creative's innovative hardware, proprietary technology, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment - anytime, anywhere.
This announcement relates to products launched in the United States. Availability is subject to change without notice and may differ elsewhere in the world according to local factors and requirements. ZEN, X-Fi, X-Fi Crystalizer and Sound Blaster are trademarks or registered trademarks of Creative Technology Ltd in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #