With 15 professionally decorated models currently on display at four very popular neighborhoods, homeshoppers with different expectations and lifestyles are finding just the right floorplan at just the right price within the Village of Portola Springs.
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) November 13, 2010
Now is a great time to visit the Irvine Village of Portola Springs® to tour its beautiful models, spectacular setting and discover a community that was carefully planned to make the most of its pristine environment. With historically low interest rates and prices starting from the low $300,000s to over $1 million, purchase a finely crafted home now within this popular Village -- a different kind of Irvine.
"A wide selection of attached and detached architectural styles and close proximity to acres of preserved open space make this Village an easy choice for homeownership in Irvine. This season is the perfect opportunity to make a first visit or rediscover Portola Springs, where everything is close-by and new home values are hard to resist," said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Marketing and Product Planning for Irvine Company Community Development. "With 15 professionally decorated models currently on display at four very popular neighborhoods, homeshoppers with different expectations and lifestyles are finding just the right floorplan at just the right price within the Village of Portola Springs."
"As this community continues to evolve there is always something exciting to look forward to. The Village of Portola Springs® is currently gearing up to welcome Sevilla by Van Daele Homes and Ironwood by KB Home in the near future. These brand new neighborhoods will expand the already impressive display of innovative home designs available for purchase within this Village," Veal added.
Innovative neighborhoods within the Village of Portola Springs include the following:
- San Carlos Court by William Lyon Homes -- MODELS NOW OPEN: Eight stylish townhomes and flats designs range from approximately 1,126 to 1,901 square feet, with up to three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Prices for San Carlos Court are from the low $300,000s.
- Primrose by KB Home -- QUICK MOVE-INS AVAILABLE: Priced from the mid $500,000s and featuring three floorplans, these single-family homes range from approximately 1,739 to 2,056 square feet, with up to four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Ironwood by KB Home -- DEBUTING SOON: Four attractive single-family home designs will range from approximately 1,953 to 2,423 square feet of living space, with three bedrooms and two- and one-half bathrooms. Prices are anticipated to start from the mid $500,000s.
- Sevilla by Van Daele Homes -- DEBUTING SOON: Three spacious single-family home designs will range in size from approximately 1,660 to 2,077 square feet, with up to three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Prices are anticipated to start from the mid to high $500,000s.
- Casero by Standard Pacific Homes -- MODELS NOW OPEN: Three distinctive single-family home designs range from approximately 1,909 to 2,330 square feet and include up to four bedrooms and up to three- and one-half bathrooms. Prices are from the low $600,000s.
- Las Colinas by Taylor Morrison Homes -- NEW PHASE SELLING: Three stunning single-family home designs range from approximately 2,988 to 3,383 square feet, with three bedrooms and up to four- and one-half bathrooms. Prices are from the high $900,000s.
For more information on the Village of Portola Springs and to register one's interest for its new neighborhoods, visit http://www.VillagesofIrvine.com.
Set against the striking backdrop of Lomas Ridge, this Village was thoughtfully planned to provide acres of open space, while bringing homeowners remarkably close to all Irvine has to offer. Residents enjoy nearby access to miles of hiking and biking trails, a variety of parks and abundant recreational amenities. Homeowners will also have nearby access to Jeffrey Open Space Trail, an open space recreational corridor that is popular among hikers and mountain bikers. Jeffrey Open Space Trail will ultimately span Irvine's entire northern and southern region, traveling approximately five miles starting from just past Portola Parkway in the north to Quail Hill's open space in the south.
Six parks are now open within Portola Springs, where residents of all ages can get in touch with their playful side. Silverado and Lomas Valley parks have junior Olympic swimming pools, children's wading pools, spas, poolside cabanas, shade structures, barbeque/picnic areas, lighted athletic fields, tot lots, basketball and tennis courts, and multipurpose buildings/community centers. Ridge View Park also has two lighted tennis courts, and joins Discovery, Voyager and Village parks in treating residents to barbecue areas, tot lots, expansive green lawns and picnic pavilions.
The Village is connected to shops and restaurants at nearby Woodbury™ Town Center and Trabuco Grove Shopping Center. Smith Farms Organic Produce, Orchard Hills Village Center®, The Market Place, Irvine Spectrum Center® and Fashion Island® are also within close proximity.
Parents will be delighted to learn that Portola Springs' young students attend schools within the award-winning Irvine Unified School District. Facilities include the state-of-the-art Stonegate Elementary School, a 'California Distinguished School,' Sierra Vista Middle School and Northwood High School. The prestigious University of California, Irvine is also nearby.
To visit the Village of Portola Springs, exit the I-5 Freeway at Sand Canyon Avenue and travel east. Turn right at Portola Parkway and follow the signs to Portola Springs. To learn more about Portola Springs or the other Villages of Irvine, please visit http://www.VillagesofIrvine.com or contact a Villages of Irvine New Home Consultant at 888.820.0721.
The Irvine Company is a privately held, 140-year-old real estate planning, development and investment company best known for the master planned community designs of the Villages of Irvine®, the balanced, sustainable communities it has planned and created in Orange County, California.