Power Markets in the 7 Emerging Economies will more than triple their combined renewable energy installed capacity in the near future – from an estimated 127 gigawatts (GW)in 2012 to 403 GW by 2020
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) December 18, 2012
Driven primarily by the rapidly expanding economies of China and India, Renewable energy in emerging countries is expected to increase dramatically by the end of the decade, says this new business intelligence study. According to the latest report on Power Markets in Emerging Economies, India, Mexico, China, South Africa, Russia, Brazil and Indonesia will more than triple their combined renewable energy installed capacity in the near future – from an estimated 127 gigawatts (GW)in 2012 to 403 GW by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.1%.
This emerging economies power market report states that, of the seven emerging nations evaluated, the BRIC nations of Brazil, Russia, India and China accounted for 94.5% of the total installed renewable capacity for 2011. In terms of power consumption, these seven nations are expected to increase their combined share of the global amount from 36% in 2011 to 42% in 2020.
Of these seven countries, China is expected to be the largest contributor, thanks to an extremely healthy wind energy sector. In China, wind energy alone is expected to jump from a 2011 installed capacity of 62 GW to 195 GW in 2020 (accounting for the majority of the country’s predicted total renewable capacity of 274 GW). Renewable energy will also show strong growth in India, states this report. With the country moving to take advantage of its huge water, solar, biomass and biofuel resources, the sector’s total installed capacity is forecast to climb at a CAGR of 15.5%, reaching 78 GW by the end of the decade from 20 GW in 2011.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=210544. Alternatively, Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=210544 before making your purchase decision.
Scope of the report covers:
- Seven emerging countries namely, India, China, Russia, Brazil, South Africa, Mexico and Indonesia are covered in the report.
- This report begins with an executive summary describing the current key growth trends in the power sector of key emerging economies.
- Chapter three provides an introduction to the key emerging economies
- Chapter four provides lists the key opportunities and challenges
- Chapter five provides a comparison of the key emerging economies, on the basis of their prevailing macroeconomic trends, power supply security, future development potential and regulatory frameworks.
- Chapters six through 12 provide details of the market outlook, capacity and generation, government regulations, key opportunities and major challenges in the power sector of seven emerging countries: Brazil, Mexico, India, Indonesia, Russia, South Africa and China.
Reasons to Buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data on the power sector of high growth countries
- Develop strategies based on the latest power sector trends.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage from power generation growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Explore more reports on the Energy and Power Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.