Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 24, 2012
These reports are an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power, oil and gas industry. The reports provide detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity (PE), venture financing and partnership transactions recorded in the power, oil and gas industry in Q3 2012. The reports provide detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters segregated into deal types, segments, and geographies. The reports also provide information on the top PE, venture capital (VC) and advisory firms in the power industry.
Explore details of both market research reports below:
1. Oil and Gas Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - Q3 2012 - Review of deal trends in upstream, midstream, downstream, and equipment & services segments. Review the financial metrics, such as operating profit ratio, P/E ratio, and EV/EBITDA on mergers and acquisitions
2. Power Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - Q3 2012 - Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analyze market trends for the power, oil and gas market in the global arena
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power, oil and gas industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last five quarters
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power, oil and gas industry
- Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power, oil and gas market
- Identify major private equity/venture capital firms that are providing finance in the power, oil and gas market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry
- Identify top deals makers in the power, oil and gas market
Major points covered in Table of Contents of these reports include:
- Power, Oil and Gas Industry, Deal Summary
- Power, Oil and Gas Industry, Top Deal Makers, Q3 2012 13
- Power, Oil and Gas Industry, Deals by Type
- Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Sector
- Oil and Gas Industry, Global, M&A Financial Analysis
- Power Industry, Deals Summary, by Geography
- Oil and Gas, Global, Deal Summary, by Sector
- Power Industry, Global, Top Financial Advisors
- Oil and Gas Industry, Deal Summary, by Geography
- Oil and Gas Industry, Global, Top Advisors
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
Buy your copy of these reports @:
Browse more reports on Energy and Power Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/ and the Oil and Gas Industry.
Contact sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.