Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) February 02, 2013
The report “Emerging Power Markets in South and Central America to 2020 - Changing Competitive Dynamics and Clean Energy Investments Position Brazil and Mexico as Regional Leaders” gives an in-depth analysis of power markets in seven of South and Central American countries, with forecasts through 2020. The research analyzes the regulatory framework and infrastructure of the countries’ respective power sector and provides a detailed forecast of power installed capacity and generation by all types of resources in each market to 2020.
- Details on the power markets in the five South and Central American countries of Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Chile.
- Historical information and forecasts of cumulative installed capacity and generation from 2005 to 2020.
- Historical information and forecasts of annual power consumption from 2005 to 2020.
- Major policies and regulations impacting the power market in all the countries covered.
- The macro economic scenarios in these emerging markets.
- Major active and upcoming power projects in all the countries covered.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate potential of emerging markets to quantify return on investments.
- Identify key markets and investment opportunities for foreign investors in the power industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends driving the power market.
- Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the market’s growth potential.
- The upcoming projects will help to analyze strategic locations for business expansion. The information will help in prospect identification.
- Identify the challenges associated with the market to take up necessary actions to transform them into opportunities for future growth.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=216953. Alternatively, you can request a sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=216953 analyze the report format and sample data before making your final purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.